Sign in to follow this  
bjablonka8120

What is wrong with my planes

Some of my planes look like I can see the inside (seats etc) from my outside view. Do you have any ideas? This happened since I installed Chase plane but it happens also without running chase plane.

Thanks

11 minutes ago, bjablonka8120 said:

Some of my planes look like I can see the inside (seats etc) from my outside view. Do you have any ideas? This happened since I installed Chase plane but it happens also without running chase plane.

Thanks

You need to post a picture and your current system specs so we can understand better and be able to help you.

Simbol

You have to reset your position inside the cockpit.
when you are in cockpit mode and you go outside the cockpit, then you see not all the plane.
you can only see what ist modelled for cockpit, and this is not the full plane!
When you want to view the plane full from outside, then you must use another view mode.

chaseplane say it can set an "gate" so you can go from cockpit to outside through this gate.
it should for read in manual?

Enclosed please find a picture. My specs are I7, 4.4ghz, GTX 980ti, 32gb Ram, Win 10 64. I would really appreciate any ideas.

28t8is.jpg

Thanks

Looks like texture loading issues, are all your settings maxed out? It could be the video card is overloaded, make a backup of your PD3.cfg file and delete it to see if the problem persists.

Another possibility is corrupted shaders, try deleting your shaders cache.

Simbol 

31 minutes ago, bjablonka8120 said:

I forgot, this happens mainly with add-on planes like pmdg, q400.

Yes because they demand more power from your system, you need to try the tests I said before.

Simbol 

1 minute ago, bjablonka8120 said:

Thanks, how do I delete the shaders cache? Best

I am on my mobile now, search on tips and tricks section or on previous post where people has done this.

Simbol