JLuis

Reality XP - GTN 750/650 - 30% OFF

Reality XP

gtn_charts.jpg

Thanksgiving Sale

30% OFF for all editions of GTN 750/650 Touch

http://www.reality-xp.com/

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Hi, Just that you know, the Reality XP Thanksgiving Sale is online until November 27, 2017, including:

30% OFF all editions of the Reality XP GNS 530/430 V2

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Wow, that’s cool! 

I have a question about the flightplan loading. Can the GTN750 load flightplans that are created with Simbrief or PFPX, e.g. from your XP11\Output folder?

Regards, Perry

Hi, you might want to read this discussion:

It imports flight plans in the Garmin's GFP format (a simple one-liner text format, documentation included when installing the Reailty XP GTN 750/650 Touch). Most flight planning software should be able to output/save flight plans in such format, if not, given it is documented and in text, this is something you might want to ask 3rd party programs you are referring to.

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Just wanted to say thank you to Jean-Luc for putting these fabulous units on sale. I finally got off the fence and bought both the GNS-430W and 530W. Already got them working in my beloved A2A C-172 & C-182, including working, fully coupled LPV approaches! Next is the Cherokee and Comanche. Can't wait!

I'm probably gonna regret passing on the GTN650/750, but this is all I could handle right now.

If anyone has been waiting for the right time, this is it.

Thanks again Jean-Luc, great work!

Jay

• Upvote 1

Current Build (02/2024): AMD 7800X3D | Asrock X670E Steel Legend MB | Noctua NH-U12S Chromax | 32gb GSkill Trident Z5 DDR5-6000 CAS 30 | Samsung 990 Pro 2tb NVMe Gen4 (OS) | WD Black 4tb NVMe Gen4 (MSFS) | Corsair RM1000x Shift Series PS | ASUS RTX 4090 Strix ROG | LG 55" C2 Display

Has anyone looked at the SimFlyer GNS 430 and GNS 530 package on offer at simmarket for EUR 12.99? It seems substantially better value for money, but I'm just wondering if it is also substantially inferior to Reality XP, or sufficient for a casual VFR flyer like me.

http://secure.simmarket.com/simflyer-garmin-gns430-gns530-gps-package.phtml

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

On November 26, 2017 at 4:45 PM, jaybird1nyc said:

If anyone has been waiting for the right time, this is it.

Thanks again Jean-Luc, great work!

Hi Jay and thank you for your kind words!

So that you know, we've decided to extend the black friday / thanksgiving sale to the end of the month (November 30, 2017)!

Oh man...this was a great purchase. One of the planes I fly in real life (a Citation Ultra) has the GTN 750..so this is pretty cool. I bought the X-Plane version and have installed it in the Carenado PC-12. I haven't had a chance to totally explore it, but I love it already...

11cf159f0657af1c577bf7a6691ab47bf5fdae13

BeachAV8R

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, RXP said:

Hi Jay and thank you for your kind words!

So that you know, we've decided to extend the black friday / thanksgiving sale to the end of the month (November 30, 2017)!

Just picked it up and was bumming because I thought I missed the sale...thanks for extending it Jean-Luc!

Even as a novice GA pilot, I've had no issues installing and teaching myself how to use it.  Not only are the avionics pretty intuitive, but so is your install and config tool....I may be parking my tubeliners for a bit and do some GA flying with this great app! :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

On November 29, 2017 at 0:25 AM, Steve Dra said:

Just picked it up and was bumming because I thought I missed the sale...thanks for extending it Jean-Luc!

Thank you for your kind words!

We've just released official updates: GTN v2.4.10 and GNS v2.3.6. All the details are in our forums!

Hi Jean-Luc,

Yep - you’re just a man on fire - thanks for everything - just don’t burn yourself out... Great products...

Regards,

Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

On 11/29/2017 at 0:25 AM, Steve Dra said:

Even as a novice GA pilot, I've had no issues installing and teaching myself how to use it.  Not only are the avionics pretty intuitive, but so is your install and config tool....I may be parking my tubeliners for a bit and do some GA flying with this great app! :biggrin:

Hey Steve,

As a hard core GA guy - if you need the low down on any GA aircraft - just give me a shout...

Regards,

Scott

18 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hey Steve,

As a hard core GA guy - if you need the low down on any GA aircraft - just give me a shout...

Regards,

Scott

Thanks Scott!

Lotsa' learning ahead.  I plan to use the GTN in the FLYSimware Lear and Moo 2.  Of course I have to learn to fly them as well..lol.  Have not installed them in P3dV4 and its been so long since I put any time in them not even sure they are out for V4 yet (I have a sneaky suspicion you know as I noted that you really enjoy the Lear in other forum posts I saw you respond to).

Anyway...not that I'm a gluten for punishment, I also just picked up the Majistic Q400 on sale.  Just did a flight KJAX to KTPA in her...no FMC or other systems knowledge yet, but started her in the "ready for flight" mode and managed to get her to Tampa safely, hehe.   I can see why everybody loves her...very impressed on the whole package, and the only advice I had to really be aware of is to not fly her like a Boeing and pull the power just after the threshold...LoL.  I flew her to the ground with power on and the landing was....uhhh..."firm" but the stork-like struts did not collapse so I call that a safe landing. :biggrin:

So not sure where my flying focus is going to be at the moment, but when I dive back into GA I'll give you a hollar if I need any tips.  Thanks for the offer!

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

27 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Thanks Scott!

Hi Steve,

Sounds like you need no help from me... LOL - I guess it's obvious - the Flysimware Lear is right up there with my all time favorite (now unusable P3dv4) Digital Aviation Piper Cheyenne - great choice... Things happen fast in the Lear - real fast - the thing is a little rocket ship and it really helps to have two hands in the cockpit via some type of Voice Control program... Plenty of custom keys to setup (mostly mapped to the unused default G1000 - yep - need to read the manual) - it's a very satisfying aircraft to fly... Can't get enough of it and logged tons of hours... If one were to look - one might even find a few meager attempts at repainting the model in the lib by me... Enjoy - sir...

Regards,
Scott

Hey here,

Do you know how often they sale the GNT 750?

I miss the Thanksgiving sale periode

Thanks you