Sign in to follow this  
James Smith

Aerosoft A318/A319 problems

Hi,

I have a problem with the Aerosoft A318/A319 the wings are missing the engines are missing and the back landing gear is missing it was working fine up until about two weeks ago any suggestion please.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, James Smith said:

Hi,

I have a problem with the Aerosoft A318/A319 the wings are missing the engines are missing and the back landing gear is missing it was working fine up until about two weeks ago any suggestion please.

Well, any time something was working correctly then stopped working usually means something changed with your setup, be it the OS, drivers, new addon installed or setting in FSX changed.

What was the last thing you changed before it quit working properly? I’d retrace your steps and see if you can remember changing or adding anything.

Of your on Win 10, it could have downloaded new drivers without you realizing and caused the problem.

Are you on the boxed FSX or Steam Edition? If boxed, make sure you have the highmemfix=1 in your FSX.cfg.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I had problems the A320/A321 at first so I tried a reinstall on both the A318/A319 and A320/A321 an it was after that.

I am running on Win 8.1.

I am on FSX boxed and I have highmemfix=1 in my CFG

• Upvote 1

If a reinstall didn't help and if you haven't changed anything else on your system, I would try uninstalling again and reinstalling using a fresh download.

Bill