Sign in to follow this  
RXP

RXP GNS 530W/430W V2 FltSim v2.3.6 RC

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce v2.3.6 Release Candidate is now available!

Please make sure to post your feedback for this version in this thread only. Once we get enough feedback, this will become an official release through "Check Updates..."

This update includes:

• IDENT mode: it overrides the NAV1/2 audio panel while active, while still permitting to change NAV1/2 audio selection in the GTN. It also work with GTN+GNS V2 on the same panel!
  • Fixes Avionics bus / battery bus problem introduced in the last update.
  • Fixes the Power Knob reverting to off when starting in the VC / resizing the popup window.
  • Fixes Various issues with the "Use Simulator GPS Commands" settings.
  • Stability and performance enhancements.

Download link for both e-commerce installers

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Great news! Sad here as I will not be in a position to do any flying until a week from now.  Will watch and listen, and expect a flow of positives>

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

8 minutes ago, fppilot said:

and expect a flow of positives

Thank you for your kind words, I'm hoping so!

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Very happy to be able to start my RV7 in power off mode again... :biggrin:

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Bert

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:19 PM, RXP said:

Thank you for your kind words, I'm hoping so!

I haven't upgraded yet because everything is working fine and I'm a bit lazy. I'd just like to confirm - when I do upgrade, can I just install over-the-top? In other words, without un-installing?

I think that's what I did last time without incident. 

Yes this is the procedure: just install over the existing installation. However please just hold on a little longer, we're preparing to officially release these via the "check update..." button in the settings panel. It won't change much (we're just adding a minor change between the RC2 and the release anyway).