AirProudPilot

Trying to find the perfect PTA!

Hello,

I am currently running P3D V3 (cant upgrade to V4 Due to funds) and am trying to find the "perfect" pta preset for me. I would like to have my tround textures be BRIGHT green, a big bright sun, and what ever it makes to make the sky colours and clouds look great. Please help me.

Thank you :)

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Now here seems to be someone in line with me. I asked this months before and got several links to all the well-known presets, and I tried most of them, however, they are all too dark for me. I like to fly GA on sunny summer days, and I wasn't able to find a preset to my linking so far.

Of course you can try modifiying parameters yourself, but making a good present is an art, while laymen like me only get ugly flat clouds, unnatural colors and such. I kissed PTA goodbye for now.

Will watch if anyone has something to offer.

Contrary to you, I am on Prepar3d4, though. Plus ASCA/Envtex.

Kind regards, Michael

17 hours ago, pmb said:

Now here seems to be someone in line with me. I asked this months before and got several links to all the well-known presets, and I tried most of them, however, they are all too dark for me. I like to fly GA on sunny summer days, and I wasn't able to find a preset to my linking so far.

Of course you can try modifiying parameters yourself, but making a good present is an art, while laymen like me only get ugly flat clouds, unnatural colors and such. I kissed PTA goodbye for now.

Will watch if anyone has something to offer.

Contrary to you, I am on Prepar3d4, though. Plus ASCA/Envtex.

Kind regards, Michael

Hi Michael,

Post a screenshot with my preset used and I will modify it according to that as you want it...

regards, Gerard

59 minutes ago, GSalden said:

Hi Michael,

Post a screenshot with my preset used and I will modify it according to that as you want it...

regards, Gerard

Wow Gerard, that's generous offer. I tried one of your earlies presets, but it was too dark for my linking/preference as well.

I'll post a couple of shots using your latest version here later.

Kind regards, Michael