Sign in to follow this  
Attilio

ngx 737-700 2d

I've the 737 ngx base back from 2011. I love it and I fly with 2d panel only. Now I would to buy the expansion pack. Can I see the picture of the 2d overhead panel of  737-700?

I changed the name but by mistake did not write the last name. Sorry. Now I can add the surname in 180 days. Can I have a 737-700 overhead 2d image?

Your name, first and last need to be on the top of your post. You can either write it each time after a post or put it in your signature as the most of us have done it,

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

The 2d Panel on the 700 is 99% identical with the one of the 800/900/ The only slight differences are on the door lights and on the press panel.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

2 hours ago, Attilio said:

I know this. I would like to see a 2d panel images of possible 

What you have in your current sim is essentially what you will find in the expansion. What, exactly, are you looking for?

Kyle Rodgers

13 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

What you have in your current sim is essentially what you will find in the expansion. What, exactly, are you looking for?

I fly with the 2D panel only. 

I want to be sure that the 2d overhead panel is different than the 737-800 / 900

11 hours ago, Attilio said:

I fly with the 2D panel only. 

I want to be sure that the 2d overhead panel is different than the 737-800 / 900

It matches the real 600/700, just like our 800/900 matches the real 800/900. Google image search if you're really curious.

Kyle Rodgers

I search in Google bug I didn't round a 2d overhead images off 737-700 ngx. Only cv. I would like to see a 2D OVERHEAD IMAGE

7 hours ago, Attilio said:

I search in Google bug I didn't round a 2d overhead images off 737-700 ngx. Only cv. I would like to see a 2D OVERHEAD IMAGE

Why? You don’t buy the expansion for looks, you buy it for it’s flight characteristics. The overhead is more or less the same than the other NGs, that’s sort of the whole point of a family of aircraft, to share a type rating.