Sign in to follow this  
RGus

New Member, Hello from Sunny South Florida

Hi there, just joining your forum. I participate in 2 other online forums, a third forum will not hurt. I currently hold a PPL that I acquired some 51 years ago. In that flying has gotten so expensive these past years and due to some health issues I have had, the extent of my flying has been limited to Microsoft Flight Sim(s)! With the additional skills and information these flight sims their and respective forums can provide, I have truly enjoyed being able to continue my interest with the various aviation communities. I look forward to learning from the members of this community and I hope to be able to share with you any information that I can be of help on! Thanks for having me! - Rick

• Upvote 1

Welcome, Rick! Although you being in southern Florida and me being in the gray, rainy, almost-snowy dreariness of the north makes me automatically dislike you - especially since I just returned from Sanibel Island (annual vacation).

Mario Di Lauro

Welcome to the forums!

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

2 hours ago, RGus said:

Hi there, just joining your forum. I participate in 2 other online forums, a third forum will not hurt. I currently hold a PPL that I acquired some 51 years ago. In that flying has gotten so expensive these past years and due to some health issues I have had, the extent of my flying has been limited to Microsoft Flight Sim(s)! With the additional skills and information these flight sims their and respective forums can provide, I have truly enjoyed being able to continue my interest with the various aviation communities. I look forward to learning from the members of this community and I hope to be able to share with you any information that I can be of help on! Thanks for having me! - Rick

Hello Rick

A hearty welcome to you from a fellow South Floridian in Jupiter.

Glad to have you aboard!!  AVSIM's got a great community.

Goid luck and Happy Flying.

Jay 

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Thanks guys, you've been most gracious and receptive to my joining the forum!

Tamsini - I, too, love Sanibel Island. It's the only place I have ever been able to truly relax! And, I heard your dislike for me due to being in Florida, don't forget to include Jay ( vp49p3 ) !! He only lives about 20 miles north of me and that's still south Florida!

Thanks all of you! I'm glad to join you all! - Rick

On 11/25/2017 at 6:24 PM, RGus said:

Welcome! I envy you right now is almost below zero Celsius here in England!

You will love this community is full of very helpful members and full of invaluable advises!.

Best Regards,
Simbol

Thanks, Simbol, stay warm over there! I am looking forward to interacting with the community! - Rick