Sign in to follow this  
crashbar

TrackIR Shaking Fix?

I have got Chaseplane installed and pretty much figured out and loving it.  However, this TrackIR issue with it shaking is getting annoying, especially since this program is supposed to be TrackIR supported.  I had the issue initially from purchase, read the forums and fixed it by Deleting my Cameras.cfg file, deleting Chaseplane and Deleting my Track IR and NaturalPoint drivers and files.  Then reistalled everthing and all was working fine.  I also made sure that only simconnect.manifest.cp_bkp and simconnectSP2.manifest.cp_bkp were present in the TrackIR file.  I restarted my computor last night and now it is shaking again.  I have done the above steps over and over and it is still shaking.  It even shakes a little when I "Disable" TrackIR in the Chaseplane settings which makes no sense.  WHY is this problem and is there a fix?  I run FSX/Accel and experimental mode. Thanks for any help, Crash.

Alright well I found out how to solve this problem, for me at least.  If I load FSX and CP and THEN start up my TrackIR, the shaking stops.  I usually just leave TIR5 on all the time then just start up my other programs.  However, anytime that I reinstall one of these programs I need to properly start up in this sequence to fix the problem. Anyways hope this helps anyone else.