Sign in to follow this  
Mangouste

Xtreme Prototype Learjet 25

35 minutes ago, RXP said:

I thank you for the information, however, this content doesn't look like the one in the aforementioned file. If there is no such file on your drive, then just let me know there is none.

As for P3D4 path, can you cross check your account has 'write' access rights to the aircraft folder you are trying to modify with the assistant? (something like "D:\Pepar3D V4\SimObjects\Aircraft\XP_Gates_Learjet_25_v2r1" I'd guess)

Also, are you running P3D4 as admin? If so, you shouldn't, and can you cross check the assistant works when not running in admin, but 'just' as normal user?

I only have this document in: my name \ Documents \ Reality XP \ GTN Simulation \ FLTSim \ RealityXP.GTN and this is the one I posted. yes I have the writing on my authorized disk. And yes P3D V4 is Administrator. I also inform you that I have the XP11 version installed.

Yes bills511 I did everything right.

M.Daniel

proatcxlogo.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mangouste said:

are you running P3D4 as admin? If so, you shouldn't,

This is why it won't save the changes most likely. Again, there is no reason to run as admin at all, except it might/will fail programs running (gauges, modules, P3D4) in that they won't have access to the system, the registry and the folder in a 'normal' way.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

24 minutes ago, RXP said:

This is why it won't save the changes most likely. Again, there is no reason to run as admin at all, except it might/will fail programs running (gauges, modules, P3D4) in that they won't have access to the system, the registry and the folder in a 'normal' way.

Yes P3D V4 is Admin, the other plane function with RXP

M.Daniel

proatcxlogo.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mangouste said:

Yes P3D V4 is Admin, the other plane function with RXP

Just the Xtreme Prototype Learjet 25 doesn't work?

55 minutes ago, Mangouste said:

Well yes.

Here are my working configuration files. GTN 750 setup.

panel.cfg copy to ...\SimObjects\Airplanes\XP_Gates_Learjet_25_v2r1\panel

RealityXP.GTN.ini copy to main aircraft folder ...\SimObjects\Airplanes\XP_Gates_Learjet_25_v2r1

• Upvote 1

Hello

It works. A big thank-you. I put the files and it works. Two minutes, I've been trying for three days.

thanks again

• Upvote 1

M.Daniel

proatcxlogo.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mangouste said:

Hello

It works. A big thank-you. I put the files and it works. Two minutes, I've been trying for three days.

thanks again

You are most welcome.

I was chatting with the guys from Xtreme Prototypes and they said they were supporting both RXP and F1 GNS. Do you have the latest version for v4.1? I do not have the plane but will purchasing in the near future and wanted to make sure it runs properly.

I have the Lear in 4.1 with RXP 750 and 650 and it works fine

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guys

how is the night lighting in the Xtremeprototype lear and the RXP GTN750/650? Is the Bezel also so ugly lighting up like the F1 GTN?
Maybe a night panel screenshot with panellights on would be great!

Bruno

Bruno 

Well in the Lear the GTN integration is 2D only - I guess we sometimes gloss over that - but anyway this means the night lightning comes from RXP's bezel at night - so basically however your 2d popup looks at night so will your gauge look in the VC 

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

6 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

but anyway this means the night lightning comes from RXP's bezel at night - so basically however your 2d popup looks at night so will your gauge look in the VC 

The Reality XP GTN 750/650 Touch has settings to dim/brighten the bezel independently of the screen. This is configurable per-gauge instance too, that is different settings for the popup window and the VC, and the 2D panel.

As for the screen, it offers a setting to dim/brighten the screen as well, on a gauge-instance level, in addition to the working in-device display brightness adjustment (which is pan-gauge because it is per-device!)

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)