Sign in to follow this  
alfredop12

prepar3dv4 and pmdg 737-800 ngx

Hello everyone
I have a problem with Prepar3d V4 and PMDG 737-800ngx.
I installed p3d with PMDG for P3d.
At the beginning everything OK p3d loaded properly.
Then install FSUIPC spad Next and everything OK.
Two days ago reopen P3d V4 and Crash no longer pops up. Exits the main screen with the loading bar and then i see nothing.
It only works if I uninstall PMDG. Can anyone help me?
i tried and searched everywhere but without result. and to reinstall PMDG I have to do it with P3D v4 Open otherwise if I install PMDG and then I open p3d it still crashes. Sorry for my English.
I hope someone help me.
Alfredo

28 minutes ago, alfredop12 said:

Hello everyone
I have a problem with Prepar3d V4 and PMDG 737-800ngx.
I installed p3d with PMDG for P3d.
At the beginning everything OK p3d loaded properly.
Then install FSUIPC spad Next and everything OK.
Two days ago reopen P3d V4 and Crash no longer pops up. Exits the main screen with the loading bar and then i see nothing.
It only works if I uninstall PMDG. Can anyone help me?
i tried and searched everywhere but without result. and to reinstall PMDG I have to do it with P3D v4 Open otherwise if I install PMDG and then I open p3d it still crashes. Sorry for my English.
I hope someone help me.
Alfredo

PMDG have a forum here on a Avsim, I'd recommend posting there. Try uninstalling FSUIPC and see if that does anything to help your problem. 

Here's the link to their forum, by the way. You'll get more help there than here, for the most part. https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/432-pmdg-737ngx/

And the link for their support system, submit a ticket if none of the replies here help: https://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/