Sign in to follow this  
Gregg_Seipp

Can the RXP 750 units fit in planes built for the F1 750 units

And do they have crossfill, use waypoints and checklists?  Also, how long is the sale going?

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Hi Gregg, the Reality XP GTN 750/650 Touch uses the latest Garmin trainer 6.41 (Compatible with 6.21 and 6.11), offers flight plans import, user waypoints import and checklists selection per aircraft, and much more with the in-sim live settings panel, and much much more!

It does not offer crossfill unlike our GNS V2, and it replaces any other GPS in the aircraft panel easily with the task oriented in-sim panel wizard. Otherwise, it is not difficult to swap an existing gauge with the RXP's since they are gauges like any other gauge, should you don't find a mod posted in our forum.

Besides, there are a growing number of third party vendors working on offering pre-configured aircraft with the Reality XP option!

The sale ends on Monday!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

2 hours ago, RXP said:

Besides, there are a growing number of third party vendors working on offering pre-configured aircraft with the Reality XP option!

Excellent news !

i9-10850k - Asus Tuf Z490+ - 32 Go DDR4 - RTX 3070 8Go MSI Trio X

I picked it up.  I already own the F1 GTN but with the upgrade price required from them and the fact that I don't have any use for a GTN 650 at all, seemed like the better option.  Thanks again.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

On November 26, 2017 at 0:10 AM, RXP said:

Otherwise, it is not difficult to swap an existing gauge with the RXP's since they are gauges like any other gauge, should you don't find a mod posted in our forum.

The sale ends on Monday!

May I abuse this thread and ask about the GTN 650 for P3D. Does this easily replace any existing GNS430?

I already bought the XP version and notice you are using the F1 installer. Do you offer refunds as well, should one run into problems?

Regards, Perry

Replacing a GNS430 by a GTN650 is rarely "easy"...

Very few cockpit panels offer an option to remove the 3d knobs that come with the GNS gauge..

Exceptions:  Carenado F33 and V35 Bonanza, B58 Baron..

Bert

@longrangecruise Hi, you're not abusing, this is what the forum is for! they are our e-commerce procurement partner, our sales conditions include the same benefits.

The Reality XP GTN 750/650 Touch ships as a FltSim gauge and like any other gauge can be setup in any panel.cfg. Therefore, swapping panel gauge is easy, and our in-sim assistant takes care of this task for you with a few mouse clicks, live with the aircraft loaded!

Please note: when the virtual cockpit takes provision to include the 3D model of the gauge bezel and displays the gps screen only on top, there is no magic: the bezel is hard-wired to the 3D model and can't be changed unless also changing the model. This is the reason why you have vendors offering 'config' tools to setup their aircraft with default or Reality XP gauges.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Of course there's always the pop-up window only option. Not sure how it would work or conflict with default gauge 430, etc.