Sign in to follow this  
SenorDroolcup

777 Streaming Not Working

9 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

Problem still persists... 

Ben? Are you around? :huh: :smile:

best bet  is  to  download  them  to a  disk

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

2 hours ago, pete_auau said:

best bet  is  to  download  them  to a  disk

I'm well aware of that. But it's still annoying, that you're unable to stream them directly. If using anything other than a computer (a tablet or phone) it's impractical and cumbersome to have to download individual media in order to view them...

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

On 4/15/2018 at 3:58 PM, Anders Bermann said:

I'm well aware of that. But it's still annoying, that you're unable to stream them directly. If using anything other than a computer (a tablet or phone) it's impractical and cumbersome to have to download individual media in order to view them...

I agree it is annoying. It appears Ben has had some personal issues if late and he has popped up in other threads recently stating he has not turned his back on airline2sim products. So its best we remain patient and I am sure he will resolve these issues.