Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

P3D 4.1

I think something went wrong with my sim P3D 4.1 and need to restore my pc win 10 pro settings one day or even two back so I avoid reinstall again

Anyone can help me please

Geo

What is it you're trying to achieve? And what went wrong with your P3D 4.1 installation? Maybe there's something that can be done.

Cheers.

J.C.

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Microsoft Flight Simulator - i7 7700k 5.0 gHz - EVGA 1080ti FTW3 - G.Skill RipJaws 3200 MHz 32GB

Thank you for you concern. The SSD C: Drive OS Wind 10 pro is installed also p3d4.1, is nearly full and I need to reinstall p3d to the new SSD Drive.

Because my PC is only for P3D simulator and there is nothing to clean up than temp files, have only 3GB free. My new SSD is 256 GB completely free. I don’t know other way to move something to the new SSD than reinstall p3d to the new one.

Is there anything you advise?

Geo