Sign in to follow this  
seahawks

747 remains stuck in flight?

Hello everyone.

I probably wake up an old question ??

While I have no problem with the 777 (with my new version of" iautomationcore.dll")  , now it's the 747 that stops after about 30 minutes into the flight it locks up, and remains stuck. Only one solution: Ctrl Alt Delete.

Thanks for any reply

I'm running FSX on Windows 7 pro and gigabyte GEFORCE GTX 1080 (NVIDIA)

I have747  latest version /Free FSUIPC

Excuse my English is not my language.

domm

4 hours ago, seahawks said:

stops after about 30 minutes into the flight it locks up, and remains stuck. Only one solution: Ctrl Alt Delete.

If I understand correctly, your simulation stops the same way as if you selected PAUSE?  Is this every session?  Did it work at one time and stop working?  Do you have the FSX option pause on task switching enabled?

Dan Downs KCRP

6 hours ago, downscc said:

If I understand correctly, your simulation stops the same way as if you selected PAUSE?  Is this every session?  Did it work at one time and stop working?  Do you have the FSX option pause on task switching enabled?

Thank you for the answer, yes it's not easy for me to explain.

that's right, and it's stuck, completely stuck (blocked) the only way is to go back to Windows

-"Do you have the FSX option pause on task switching enabled?"

-Yes I have that, but why only with the 747, I will switch this option to disabled, and I'll try again.

I will inform you about the result.

Thanks and

best regards

domm

Hello Dan, I'm back

here is the result of the second test . Seattle to Anchorage.

747-400  Stuck for twenty minutes and it starts again, in pause..
It's a long break.!!!!:mellow:
I would like to know what happens. If anyone has the solution, I'm interested

have good day

domm

3 hours ago, seahawks said:

I would like to know what happens. If anyone has the solution, I'm interested

Unless you have "Pause at T/D" enabled, our aircraft has zero influence on the pause function of the sim. Something you are doing is causing it - not the plane (unless you have the specific option enabled).

Kyle Rodgers

Also, be sure to disable the 'pause on task switching' in FSX.  Anything could interrupt FSX for a millisecond, such as an addon or some other program that is running and suddenly you are paused.  There is the possibility that you are seeing the FSX freeze, something I haven't seen since I used Vista, but it manifests itself in FSX hanging for 5-25 min then continuing as nothing had happened....., it's been a long time and you might want to search on FSX Freeze to see what you come up with.  I think adjusting the affinity mask helped but my memory isn't that sharp.  I've not seen this problem at all in P3D.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks to you for the answers.

"Something you are doing is causing it - not the plane (unless you have the specific option enabled)????!!!!.NO sir,  I do not do anything special that can cause this problem, And I know this is not the "Pause at  T/D (thanks), the T / D does not work at flight level 330 and 1500nm to destination.

So I'll let you guess, I do not change anything on my PC, I have the same configuration with the 777 and 747 ..And  I do not have long locks with the 777 anymore.

I did a test again on a long-haul flight, the 747 stuck after  +/-  one hour and 30 minutes, (time x4) and remained stuck for about 20 minutes then left without problem

Finally it is not very serious, as far as it goes again, it allows me to go to the toilet (LOL) :biggrin:

By the way the PMDG is absolutely great thank you.

if Ii am the only one with this problem then you can close this topic thanks to you.................regards

domm