Getting this error when installing PTAbsolute Natural set;

ERROR applying custom tweak [Clouds directional lighting 3] : the desired block is not found
Preset has been applied with errors. See log above

Trying to fix this but with no go!   I am using Envtex and Envshade is turned off in Envdir.  Also using ActiveSky P3dv4 and ASCA.

Thanks for your help

Had the same issue.  Here's how I fixed it. Open PTA and load the preset for PTAbsolute Natural.  Now under Miscellaneous highlight CUSTOM TWEAKS.  Now in the Middle Box, you see Custom Tweaks.  Now UNCHECK Clouds Directional Lighting Tweak 3.  Make sure you SAVE this and you can now load your preset and apply with NO errors. :biggrin:

Apparently something with this custom tweak is not correct with PTA and until the creator of this preset fixes it, it cannot be used with Custom Tweak 3.

WAT1460.png

On 11/26/2017 at 0:07 PM, vcarlo said:

Had the same issue.  Here's how I fixed it. Open PTA and load the preset for PTAbsolute Natural.  Now under Miscellaneous highlight CUSTOM TWEAKS.  Now in the Middle Box, you see Custom Tweaks.  Now UNCHECK Clouds Directional Lighting Tweak 3.  Make sure you SAVE this and you can now load your preset and apply with NO errors. :biggrin:

Apparently something with this custom tweak is not correct with PTA and until the creator of this preset fixes it, it cannot be used with Custom Tweak 3.

Thanks vcarlo works great now!

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.