Sign in to follow this  
Greggy_D

I'm DONE with PC Aviator (US)

I'm very pleased with PC Aviator. They offer the best prices and the few times that I contacted them I got a reply within a few days. 

I too had issues to redeem my coupon code but judging on the error message it was just a technical problem. It works fine now. 

• Upvote 2

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

4 hours ago, dogtrack said:

"Haven't done business with them since the Computer Pilot debacle."

Ah yes, it's coming back to me now.  New there was a reason I stopped dealing with them.  New 2 year subscription just up and vanished.

They got a lot of us with that one. I rarely buy from them since.  Thanks for reminding me!

Sue

I think they were having some strange issues with their sales system.  Over the weekend I was trying to purchase one of the MSE v3 states with a 50% of discount code and got the same error.  Went over to the Megascenery site and tried there and the code worked perfectly.

Bottom line is I don't think there was anything tricky going on - just a simple system glitch.

Scott

Hi Folks,

PC Aviator did respond to my email query satisfactorily yesterday on my Q400 issue...

A few days to respond - over a Holiday Weekend - - - no issue from me - all good...

Whew - my Q400 is safe...

:cool:

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Never had an issue except when something was bought as a gift for me.  

Always can use $5 coupon with 10% off on top of say a 30% developer sale.  Can't get that deal anywhere else.  

customer service is spotty and updates lag behind, but if i can pay $10 for a scenery instead of $25.  I'm in.  

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

FWIW, I’ve been buying from them for a few years usually taking advantage of the 10% Tuesday’s and the $5 loyalty coupons and not had any issues.

Last night I got a few more items from them with the 10% off, on top of the existing sales and also used a $5 coupon and it all worked correctly.

The only time I had an issue was with a piece of hardware I got from them but I called their customer service number, someone answered and I was able to get a resolution very easily.

• Upvote 2

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:08 AM, Penzoil3 said:

They got a lot of us with that one. I rarely buy from them since.  Thanks for reminding me!

Sue

You know, me too but I really didn't hold it against them. I think it was the publisher that did us dirty on that deal. 

Vic green

Yeah, it really was, but we all bought it from PC Aviator, and they did nothing to help the situation.