Sign in to follow this  
colz99

[ORBX] What to buy

20 minutes ago, colz99 said:

I have it and it slightly betters the Frames, at least for me, while keeping the same density. Plus they look better than the default ones.

Thanks,I was wondering if you see any flowering or blossoms with ORBYX? I want to do more low flying around the Amazon jungle.

Vic green

13 minutes ago, PATCO LCH said:

Thanks,I was wondering if you see any flowering or blossoms with ORBYX? I want to do more low flying around the Amazon jungle.

Be careful.. they shoot poisonous darts at you there.. :happy:

Bert

Just now, Bert Pieke said:

Be careful.. they shoot poisonous darts at you there.. :happy:

I'll keep that in mind. They shoot them here States side too but they're the verbal kind. Don't know which is worse some time.😏

Vic green

5 hours ago, colz99 said:

Ok, so if I‘d buy openLC I‘d still not get accurate mountains? But on the product page there is a picture of a damn nicely looking volcano and some nice mountains.

Why not start with Germany South.. it will give you everything in one package and will look nice next to your FTX Global..

After you have used it a bit.. decide what to get next..

Bert

The only ORBX products I don't own are their general aviation airports since I tend to fly only commercial jets.  I love every single one of the packages I have.  

• Upvote 1

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

I am still waiting for the right moment to purchase FlyTampa Copenhagen Kastrup, but I would also need decent scenery between that airport and the UK. I already have NL2000 photoscenery and FlyTampa Amsterdam installed, and I recently added Vidan Design Real Denmark X Zealand. That being the case, the 45% off sale is making me think about buying ORBx FTX Germany North, since this is the missing link between Copenhagen and the NL2000 photoscenery. I was going to download some freeware photoscenery of northern Germany, but I thought that it might be nice to have lots of landmarks and 3D objects to look at if I decide to use the "military route" between Amsterdam and Copenhagen (and by that, I mean.....low level) :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

8 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

I am still waiting for the right moment to purchase FlyTampa Copenhagen Kastrup,

They just had 30% off like a week or two ago on this and Athens. I also missed out on it as I was traveling for work. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Do you like to fly regional routes? I know some airports that Orbx have made like KBVS, KBZN, KJAC, KMRY, KSTS are on point. Of course all of those are in the United States. There also is KSAN which does fly some larger aircraft out of there. I would also recommend some NA regions. I haven't bought any European products so I can't help you there though I am sure they are top quality. 

spacer.png

9 hours ago, ClaytonYosten said:

Do you like to fly regional routes? I know some airports that Orbx have made like KBVS, KBZN, KJAC, KMRY, KSTS are on point. Of course all of those are in the United States. There also is KSAN which does fly some larger aircraft out of there. I would also recommend some NA regions. I haven't bought any European products so I can't help you there though I am sure they are top quality. 

No, if I do regional routes then in Europe, I do like to fly to KSFO though, but I figure I'll rather buy airport sceneries and openLC or stuff like that at some point later..

1 hour ago, colz99 said:

No, if I do regional routes then in Europe, I do like to fly to KSFO though, but I figure I'll rather buy airport sceneries and openLC or stuff like that at some point later..

All good. I have KBZN and I like it a lot. I know that one airline runs an A319 in there. Whatever works for you!

Best regards,

Clay

spacer.png