Sign in to follow this  
Simone99

Problem fslabs a320

Hello,
I used a320 for many flight and it worked very well.
Yesterday evening i added the ftx scenery, openLC EU,NA,SA and i updated the airac to 1712.When i loaded the aircraft ALL light are on, nothing is switchable, all is stuck...
I stay on the pc for 2 hours but nothing is resolved.

I unistalled both a320 and spotlight and ALL inherent the fslabs folder.

I reinstalled and restarted the pc but when i started the sim and a320 is loaded nothing is change.

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks at all :biggrin:

How are you loading the aircraft?. Are you first selecting the Piper Cub and loaded it into the flight and then switching to A320?

At times, when this AC is loaded up, my viewpoint is inside the captain's seat. I can see the instruments and outside, so it's confusing. When this happens, I can't click anything.

I move the seat back and all is well.

Something to try?

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Must load in the default airplane first. Too bad it's this way but it is what it is. I also ctrl-shift+f1 to shut down the default plane.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

I don't load piper or default plane first, I load FSlab A320 during aircraft select and no problem. I believe that was solved during last update

2 minutes ago, mulgrave said:

I don't load piper or default plane first, I load FSlab A320 during aircraft select and no problem. I believe that was solved during last update

i do the same,  200hours on the bus with V4.1 without load the deafault plane and no problem

You do not have to load the cub and enter sim then load the FSL.

What you need to do is make your default scenario with the cub. No need to enter the flight/parking gate with the cub first.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 hour ago, RichieFly said:

At times, when this AC is loaded up, my viewpoint is inside the captain's seat. I can see the instruments and outside, so it's confusing. When this happens, I can't click anything.

I move the seat back and all is well.

Something to try?

+1 for this. Nothing is clickable if your seat is too far back. (Learned this the hard way.)

Cheers!

David Haynes

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

You do not have to load the cub and enter sim then load the FSL.

What you need to do is make your default scenario with the cub. No need to enter the flight/parking gate with the cub first.

Interesting. Will try it!

I have the latest FSLabs A320 and everytime I tried to load up the plane from the opening screen I had a crash to the desktop. Never happened when loading the default plane.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

5 hours ago, Lenny777 said:

I have the latest FSLabs A320 and everytime I tried to load up the plane from the opening screen I had a crash to the desktop. Never happened when loading the default plane.

Set your water detail from the highest setting to 1 setting lower and it will load without crashing.

Are they any nearer to fixing this? It's somewhat disappointing for a premium priced product that you still are having to compromise visuals and use workarounds to get the damn thing to work properly!

P3D & X-Plane 11 - Videos and streaming @ V Special 1

It’s kind of hard to fix something when the majority of folks are not having this issues. Add me to the list were I just load up the plane at startup and it works perfectly fine. No workarounds required.

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Hi all,

Normal Prepar3dv4 start and loaded the Pipercub. Switched engine off and selected the FSL A320 after that; Bang CTD

All other payware aircrafts working normal. Reinstalled the A320 with all virus scanner etc disabled but no joy

I found this message in the event viewer.

(Path to application with error) Pad naar toepassing met fout: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
(Path to module  with error) Pad naar module met fout: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Any solution available?
Regards. Jo va Bra