The right add-ons has propelled my XP11 to another level:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Jose

• Upvote 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

You're in the wrong sim Jose 😂 

Nice pics!  Liking the GTN?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

1 hour ago, ryanbatcund said:

You're in the wrong sim Jose 😂 

Nice pics!  Liking the GTN?

I picked up the Panthera v3, Cherokee 140, and JF Arrow III, GTN 750 & XP Realistic during the black Friday sale and I have not touched p3d v4.

There's still a huge issue with the ground friction and ground sounds, but XP 11 feels like a new sim with these add-ons.

The RXP GTN is simply excellent! I love how you can choose the approach in the main screen when you are a few miles from the airport. I can select the visual approach and follow the VOR 1 gauge all the way to the ground. Awesome!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, DJJose said:

The RXP GTN is simply excellent! I love how you can choose the approach in the main screen when you are a few miles from the airport. I can select the visual approach and follow the VOR 1 gauge all the way to the ground. Awesome!

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you took advantage of the Black Friday sale too!

The Visual Approach Aid is a very nice feature which is only available in the Garmin GTN trainer 6.41. I'm glad they've added this, especially for all of us flying outside the US!

There are more details about the new feature we support thanks to the trainer v6.41 in this discussion:

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Have you tried Have you tried the latest 11.10 Release Candidate 1? It should improve ground behaviour and decrease tire skidding sounds.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

1 hour ago, Murmur said:

Have you tried Have you tried the latest 11.10 Release Candidate 1? It should improve ground behaviour and decrease tire skidding sounds.

Yes. I'm using the latest version.