Sign in to follow this  
F737MAX

Taxi2Gate MMMX Xtreme Prepar3d v4 compatibility

Tooting, that link doesn't work, I'm afraid.
It doesn't look like it has the same url structure as the link you posted earlier today.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

1 minute ago, F737NG said:

Tooting, that link doesn't work, I'm afraid.
It doesn't look like it has the same url structure as the link you posted earlier today.

Which one ? the first or second ?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-EYh6oNQ1XBd1VOZ1hkMFJ0a0F0MExYWVN4QXZxVkdQTG5J

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JwuIJxsJoYZuXjumx-6jKkoGylptB4Zk

try now

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

11 minutes ago, tooting said:

Textures in the city!!

Many thanks Tooting, both links work.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

No worries I had this issue 2 weeks ago and luckily i still gad the files backed up

14ppkc-6.png

working for me too!. It's amazing that "all" it took was 4 files and everything changed for the better. Mexico City looks glorious now, so it"s time to turn the sliders to the left but i'm not complaining. Many thanks.

On ‎29‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:01 AM, tooting said:

Thank you very much, Pete!!!.

It's wonderful to be able to fly over MMMX again in P3D v4

Happy Christmas and a great new year.

Gerard Cabezón
Check my Youtube's Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardius

Hi there 

i have tried to install t2g mmmx into my p3d v4 directory however with no success. The ground textures are there however no buildings at all...can anyone help me?

4 hours ago, Saimeenhb said:

Hi there 

i have tried to install t2g mmmx into my p3d v4 directory however with no success. The ground textures are there however no buildings at all...can anyone help me?

Are you using the replacement files in the post above by tooting?

Hi everyone

I was wondering how to install and/or download the Taxi2gate of mexico city since its only for FSX. 

Thanks, I hope someone can answer.