Sign in to follow this  
Anxu00

Any info on FS Global Real Weather for XP11?

All,

There is a new version released specifically for P3Dv4/XP11 64 bit on November 17.  The features listed at the Pilots site are the same, but this version cost 10 EUR more.  Unfortunately I could not find anything more than the description saying that it's 64 bit.  The funny thing is that XP10 is already 64 bit, so what's really is the difference other than supporting XP11?   Since I already have the previous version, the upgrade is 20 EUR, rather than just the difference in the two version.  Before I buy it for XP11, I would like to know more about it.  Thoughts? Among the weather engines out there for XP10/11 should I still stick with FSGRW? 

Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

11 minutes ago, Anxu00 said:

All,

There is a new version released specifically for P3Dv4/XP11 64 bit on November 17.  The features listed at the Pilots site are the same, but this version cost 10 EUR more.  Unfortunately I could not find anything more than the description saying that it's 64 bit.  The funny thing is that XP10 is already 64 bit, so what's really is the difference other than supporting XP11?   Since I already have the previous version, the upgrade is 20 EUR, rather than just the difference in the two version.  Before I buy it for XP11, I would like to know more about it.  Thoughts? Among the weather engines out there for XP10/11 should I still stick with FSGRW? 

Thanks

Does your current version work okay? If it does why bother upgrading? If they cannot supply a reasonable change log then I I would not spend my money on it. I have the previous version too , works fine with my XP11. Maybe for 64bit P3D? I do not have or have used P3D so no idea to be honest. I use the internal X-Plane weather engine at the moment as well which suits my need.