Sign in to follow this  
Airbus

FSFX Immersion Packages

Looking at picking up the Aerosoft  A320 and the Flysimware Lear 35 packages. Do these packages have any significant effect on performance?  Currently I have no issues with the A320 or Lear. Is there anything I should be aware of during the install and setup?

Thanks for your help!

Airbus 

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Anyone, anyone, anyone?

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Guest Mik75

Hi there! 

I have these two packages running in P3Dv3 without any issues or a noticeable effect on performance. I’ve also their package for the QW787 in FSX SE, and there, the hit on performance, caused by some effects, was so drastic, that I’ve uninstalled it again. 

I have precipitfx and 737Immersion. I get a little hit, but if you have stable 25+ fps, there is nothing to worry about. 

No performance impact for the Learjet, but memory usage is a bit high. For that reason, I've had to cut the texture resolution in half.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

Hi there,

just a question,

I'm planning to buy the Immersion 777, but the .NET Framework 4.5.2 download worries me a bit. What is this for? I have fsuipc downloaded so that one should be enough!?

Can someone help here?

Thanks in advance.

J Goncalves.

FSUIPC and .Net Framework are entirely different. 

The .Net Framework is from Microsoft and is required by the Immersion 777 program because the program uses some of the code in the Framework.

It's entirely common these days and you may already have it on your computer.  I probably have five or six different versions of .Net Framework on my flight sim computer.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

Thanks Ernie.  I'll go ahead and download the Immersion 777 and  if I do need it will get it.

I probably do have the .Net Framework in the sim as I have a huge hangar.

Thank you.

John.