VAinterface 2.25 is out now!

42 minutes ago, Martin EDLW said:

Is there a uodate for the App?

You have the latest version.

Looks like problems start here: 

14/12/17 19:58:47 ( 328) - FSXComm - SimConnect recv exception=3, sendID=23
14/12/17 19:58:47 ( 328) - FSXComm - SimConnect recv exception=7, sendID=69

14/12/17 19:58:47 ( 328) - FSXComm - SimConnect recv exception=9, sendID=279

exception 3 is "UNRECOGNIZED ID" ... Specifies that the client event, request ID, data definition ID, or object ID was not recognized.

exception 7 is "NAME UNRECOGNIZED" ... Specifies that the simulation event name (for example "brakes") is not recognized.

exception 9 is "EVENT ID DUPLICATE" ...  Specifies that the event ID has been used already. This can occur with calls to SimConnect_MapClientEventToSimEvent, or SimConnect_SubscribeToSystemEvent.

The version of simConnect being used is FSX SP2 or Acceleration (10.0.61259.0).  That's about as far as I can go in helping the diagnostics ... hopefully VA representative will chime in.

Cheers, Rob.

I am have a similar problem. I have the CDU EFIS and MCP. It has all been working great then suddenly yesterday for some reason it stopped working.

All I get is the blue VA icon. Does the EFIS and MCP show up in  "devices and printers" in the control panel? I thought I had seen them there but not sure.

I know they are not there now. 

No feedback to ipad or android tablet when using virtual CDU! However, all keystrokes made on ipad/tablet are recognized by my PMDG777 CDU. This is maddening! I eventually got the virtual CDU working with Predar3d v.4 back in August by following numerous recommendations on this forum. Now I've updated to 2.25 and I'm having issues again. Back then it was 32bit dlls vs 64bit program or something. What now? Please help me get this sorted out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Don

• Upvote 1

Don Spence

ASUS Prime Z390-A, i9-9900K @ 5.0GHz, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3600MHz, EVGA 1080 Ti SC2, Corsair H100i RGB Platinum cooler, Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512GB, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB, Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 2TB, 2 x Intel 730 480GB SSD, CORSAIR RMX White RM850X  PSU, CORSAIR Crystal Series 680X RGB Case, Dell U3818DW

On 18.12.2017 at 5:32 AM, wrap23 said:

No feedback to ipad or android tablet when using virtual CDU! However, all keystrokes made on ipad/tablet are recognized by my PMDG777 CDU. This is maddening! I eventually got the virtual CDU working with Predar3d v.4 back in August by following numerous recommendations on this forum. Now I've updated to 2.25 and I'm having issues again. Back then it was 32bit dlls vs 64bit program or something. What now? Please help me get this sorted out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Don

Mee to.

:dry:

Best Regards

Martin Westphal

Intel Core i9-9900KS | ASUS ROG Maximus XI Extreme Z390 | G.Skill DDR4 32GB 3600 MHz | Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX2080TI-OC11G

412389.png 

Me three....

Hoping for some news on how to fix this as I love the products when they work.  Thanks!

Todd Legon

Any news on this? Sucks that I can't use my interface. I can't even get the latest installer to run. 

Error Message

The developer doesn't seem interested in resolving these problems. Rob A posted some detailed information with no response. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

team

for what it is worth ...... install the latest in the default  - C:\Program Files (x86)/VirtualAvionics - folder, not as I had previously & successfully in a main drive / another folder.

i had struggled with the latest getting a connection to my android ngx cdu, but after submitting a support ticket, it was suggested "possibly" that the 9000 port was not working "correctly" if vainterface was not installed as above ??

for now, cheers

john martin

Wrap23:

Thanks, Don

Quote//

Hello,It is exactly the same problem with me!

I tried to install VAinterface in different place of the pc and that changes nothing!!

Nothing to make, impossible to use VAinterface with P3D4.1 and  PMDG 737 NGX

I hope that they are going to make some thing!

I can't even login to download the update....It never sent me an activation email and when I try to resend, it says it can't.

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | i9-9900K O/C 5.0 GHz | ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR 4 - 3200MHz | Asus Rog Strix Z390-E Gaming | Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe | Kaken X62 Cpu Cooler | NZXT H510 Elite Case

version 2.22.1.11622  : 1 572 864 octets

version 2.25.0.11462 :  1 572 864 octets

2 different versions and exactly the same size?

I downloaded 3 times and always the same result

ver 2.22 and ver 2.25  are identical

Only the version 2.23 is different

ver 2.23.1.11624 : 1 576 960 octets

An error in file in download on the server ,???

Hi all,

If you run P3DV4 under W10, be sure to install and run the VAinterface "AS AN ADMIN", be sure to have admin rights on de VAInterface folder.

Also add an exclusion for the VAInterface.exe to your antivirus (that was one of my problems, couldn't connect with no error message) Doing all that

solved my problems. Hope it could help.

Cheers.

NB :I run P3D BEFORE running VAInterface

MCP Working with P3Dv4.1    Not working with X-plane11  and ixeg737.

I looked at the logs.  VAinterface is trying to access Xplane 11 in an old location which I uninstalled ages ago. 

Where does it look in the registry for the xplane location?

Anyway, as a workaround, I set up a dynamic link at xplane..

I chose "install dll" so VAinterface.dll has been installed in the xplane resources/plugins folder.

The VA log file says its connected and shows the IXEG 737 in the control panel, but x-plane 11.11 crashes as soon as I load VAInterface.

Specs: Win10, 4790K, nVidia 1080ti, Saitek Yoke+Quadrant+Radio/Switch and AP panels, VRInsight 737 overhead, Virtual Avionics 737 MCP. 3 x 1440*900 main display + 1024*600 VDU display. NLR V3 Motion seat. Oculus DK2 CV1 HTC Vive VR headsets.