Sign in to follow this  
vitormfs

VAinterface 2.25 is out now!

teste.png

Hello Commanders,

It's been a while you heard from us, and we are proud to announce the new release for VAInterface! You can download it now from our store in the link bellow:

Download now!

To get the software you have to log in on our store with your usual account, which you should have when you got previous purchases and downloads from our website. Note that support system and the stores have two different accounts! If you already have an older VAinterface release remember to uninstall it via Windows removal. 

VAInterface is compatible with all Virtual Avionics modules and apps.

Flight Simulators compatible:

• Prepar3D v4 or bellow;
  • X-Plane 11 or bellow;
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator X;
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition.

Virtual CDU compatibility:

• 737: 
    • iFly;
    • PMDG;
    • Prosim;
  • 747:
    • PMDG: Queen of Skies II;
  • 777:
    • PMDG;
  • A320:
    • Aerosoft.

• Upvote 1

Excellent, many thanks!  

Cheers, Rob.

EDIT: I heard a rumor you might be working on a Q400 Interface?

Thanks!!!!

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

46 minutes ago, vitormfs said:

teste.png

Hello Commanders,

It's been a while you heard from us, and we are proud to announce the new release for VAInterface! You can download it now from our store in the link bellow:

Download now!

To get the software you have to log in on our store with your usual account, which you should have when you got previous purchases and downloads from our website. Note that support system and the stores have two different accounts! If you already have an older VAinterface release remember to uninstall it via Windows removal. 

VAInterface is compatible with all Virtual Avionics modules and apps.

Flight Simulators compatible:

• Prepar3D v4 or bellow;
  • X-Plane 11 or bellow;
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator X;
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition.

Virtual CDU compatibility:

• 737: 
    • iFly;
    • PMDG;
    • Prosim;
  • 747:
    • PMDG: Queen of Skies II;
  • 777:
    • PMDG;
  • A320:
    • Aerosoft.

I'm assuming that it is still working with the IXEG 733 not listed also, correct?

1 hour ago, signmanbob said:

I'm assuming that it is still working with the IXEG 733 not listed also, correct?

Yes, it's still avaiable!

Just downloaded the new interface 2.25 and it works great with Prepar3Dv4 and FSX PMDG777 and 747, except for PMDG 737NGX, where it says: This device cannot be used on current aircraft. Before there were no problems at all.

How can?

Greetz,

Charles

20 minutes ago, CharlesBrak said:

Just downloaded the new interface 2.25 and it works great with Prepar3Dv4 and FSX PMDG777 and 747, except for PMDG 737NGX, where it says: This device cannot be used on current aircraft. Before there were no problems at all.

How can?

Greetz,

Charles

Hey Charles,

Remember that you can always use our support platform by sending a ticket! Just fill out this form!

Not working for me too with ngx in p3dv4. VA Interface Control Panel identifies the hardware (mcp), Simulator Version (P3dv4) and plane (ngx 7378 Gol Linhas Aereas), but no imput in mcp is sent to simulator at all. Tried 3 times already.

ngx.jpg
mcp.jpg

Any hints?

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

5 minutes ago, FlavioSSA said:

Not working for me too with ngx in p3dv4. VA Interface Control Panel identifies the hardware (mcp), Simulator Version (P3dv4) and plane (ngx 7378 Gol Linhas Aereas), but no imput in mcp is sent to simulator at all. Tried 3 times already.

ngx.jpgmcp.jpg

Any hints?

Hey Flavio,

Did you set your profile correctly? VAinterface is not updating it automatically any longer. Change the profile and restart Vainterface, if this doesn't work send us your logs via support form!

Regards,

• Upvote 1

Will work on this and report back. Thanks!

7 hours ago, FlavioSSA said:

Any hints?

Yes, after loading VAInterface v2.25 it should appear in your desktop systray (lower right).  Right click on the VAInterface icon and select "Enable Logging" - this resolved my iPad CDU not being sync'd up with PMDG 737 NGX CDU.

Cheers, Rob.

Thanks Mr. Rob! Later today i will try again. (At work now)

Do i only have to install the new version? Since i install it, nothing works anymore. I can hear the kliking of th knobs but they didn‘t move...

its frustrating...

since 1.5 houres i try and fail!

I've a issue with the Ipad app. CONNECTED TO VAINTERFACE Version 2.25.0.11642, and the disconnect option is available.

Pressing buttons on the app will correctly send it to the simulator, but the display isn't updated.

The correct Profile is set.

Best Regards

Martin Westphal

Intel Core i9-9900KS | ASUS ROG Maximus XI Extreme Z390 | G.Skill DDR4 32GB 3600 MHz | Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX2080TI-OC11G

412389.png