Sign in to follow this  
sightseer

the sim - game dichotomy

1 hour ago, vortex681 said:

But you still haven't produced any evidence (as in facts, proof) for this! Many may be retired, but most?

I am not going to ask anyone here for their birth certificate just to please you, you can do it yourself.

I am retired and glad to be so after 51 years of paying taxes. I think many of us retired folk actually have more disposable income than the younger ones and forget that they have to be more discerning and careful with their money.  So always good to hear from them and if we old codgers can answer any questions they might have on any products before they spend their money that is good too. The thing is not to grand stand or give unsolicited advice I reckon. Young ones are our future.

• Upvote 1