Sign in to follow this  
Yungz_

P3D v4 Addon Installers Problem

Hi all, 

i bought p3d v4 3 days ago and started installing all my addons on it. When it came to scenery from developers like orbx, flytampa and uk2000, it couldn't automatically give me the option to install to prepar3d v4 like it did for v3. Is there anyway to fix this problem?

Kind Regards,

For Orbx you're going to want to go ahead and transfer your licenses over to FTX central and use that program to install scenery. Flytampa , download new installers. Can't speak to UK 2000 as I don't have any of their products.

Hi, thanks for the response but when trying to transfer over my FSS licenses through orbx, i don't see the "FSS license transfer" button. What do i do? 

Thanks.

You need to download the P3D v4 patches from FlyTampa’s website to make them compatible. UK2000 airports should be compatible out of the box. Orbx will install via FTX Central, as noted above.

55 minutes ago, Slayer said:

For Orbx you're going to want to go ahead and transfer your licenses over to FTX central and use that program to install scenery. Flytampa , download new installers. Can't speak to UK 2000 as I don't have any of their products.

Hi, thanks for the response but when trying to transfer over my FSS licenses through orbx, i don't see the "FSS license transfer" button. What do i do? 

Thanks.

7 hours ago, Yungz_ said:

Thanks.

Yungz_

You need to download the newest version of FTX Central, this software allows you to see all your current licenses and install the scenaries into PD3V4.

Now where did you bought your ORBX licenses from originally? at the beginning ORBX licenses were offered via different market places and recently there was a licensing transfer process from such market places to be handled directly by the ORBX developers, during the transfer you were supposed to create an FTX Central account so the licenses become available via the software portal.

If you didn't performed the migration you might need to contact ORBX so they can do this for you.

Best Regards,
Simbol