Sign in to follow this  
wezhei

FO doesn't dial com freq correctly

Hello to the community

Not sure if this issue is related to MCE of PF3 but I Just figured out that my officer doesn’t dial the correct Frq. My FO sets the ATC freq but not accurate enought, so he always sest the values left from the decimal correct but mostly the values on the right side of the decimal are just set to ".00" and not e.g. .15
Have someone ever heart about that, has the same issue, or even better a solution to this.

best regards

heinz

I've found that it depends on the plane. In the E jets he can't set the frequencies but can in the Aerosoft Airbus. 

just can confirm, that this happens on the CRJ only. I've tried all the other standard A/C and it works fine on all of them. Anyone else having this?

Heinz

Just to confirm I updated to the latest version yesterday and last night in the PMDG 738 NGX my FO did not dial any frequency which played havok with PF3 interaction.

Rob 

1 hour ago, Helix1250 said:

Just to confirm I updated to the latest version yesterday and last night in the PMDG 738 NGX my FO did not dial any frequency which played havok with PF3 interaction.

Rob 

Just a reminder, when it comes to PMDG aircraft in general, proceed as follows...

Start the sim

Load PMDG aircraft and wait until initialization (green bar) countdown is at zero

Only then, start MCE.

Nothing has changed (recently) in "mcpmd73X.dll", which is the interface via which MCE interacts with that aircraft.

Hi Gerald,

Yes I normally wait a few mins be for starting MCE when using the PMDG stuff. On a plus note it has just worked perfectly on my flight this morning, so may have been just a one off thing. I will test with the CRJ tonight and see if it doesn't work with that.

Rob

Okay just done a short hop in the CRJ, I can confirm that on my system my FO dials the frequency's correctly. 

He will even add the NAV/ILS frequency, but does so via the right FMS and not the pilots left hand one. It shows up correctly in both, but was surprised to see him enter it that side, but I  guess its closer to him to enter :)

Rob