Sign in to follow this  
longrangecruise

Aerosoft CRJ 25% off - only today

I bought the plane when it came out and love it. I never had any big problems with it, only minor things like that the doors aren't recognized by GSX. However, other users have reported serious problems with the autopilot. Aerosoft is working on this and I would expect that they will be able to fix this issue eventually.

Peter

• Upvote 1

It's 25% off, not down to 25%. My first thought when I saw the thread title was that it's actually quite a smart move on Aerosoft's part -- encourage people to invest at a huge discount in hopes it'll get fixed. But with only 25% off I have to wonder how many will be even remotely tempted. Maybe in seven more years when it works!

James

• Upvote 1

Sorry for that I was too quick in typing. Yeah 25% off. Can’t seem to be able to edit now.

Could one of the mods change the title please?

Regards, Perry

Hi Folks,

Hmm - too good to pass up - I have faith in Hans...

LOL - Mitch - no comment necessary (joking)...

:tongue:

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I have found the latest version to be much improved over the initial release.  There are a couple of small issues in the NAV system ( appears to not like Navigraph as much as Aerosoft's NavData Pro), but appears Hans is working on that. That issue involves loading all the waypoints in a STAR, but I can manually enter them for now.

Otherwise it is a very nice aircraft.

Stephen Forsgren

There's the odd glitch, but no showstoppers. It's pretty good on the whole, worth having if you like regional jets.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I was waiting to see how this aircraft would get sorted out before buying however this sale today was  unexpected so I bought.  Just did a short flight and I am completely impressed. This is a really great P3d aircraft. Glad I bought. 

Dave

Guess I'm a sucker for a 'deal'. I bit too.

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

A bit confused by the wording on the installer. Are you guys installing this into your main FS folder, or to a separate folder?

8 hours ago, longrangecruise said:

Sorry for that I was too quick in typing. Yeah 25% off. Can’t seem to be able to edit now.

Could one of the mods change the title please?

I fixed the title for you.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Installed and made a few short flights. I may have made a mistake. Got some performance issues on a machine that should be able to run pretty much anything well. :blush:

Guess I'll get onto the the CRJ forum and see if i can find out what's going on.

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)