Sign in to follow this  
Viennaman

primitive Log In problems PLEASE HELP SOON

Hello,

I made a mistake in upgrading p3dv4 to 4.1 and erased my PMDG 777 planes. Now I wanted to install them and can't get anymore to my account. Since 7 days. I am putting in my email address - than it says due to more security I will get a new link. I press the link and get redirected to the homepage to put in a new password - I do that and than it says he can't find my email address. Thats really annoying. Please advise how to get in. MOD EDIT. Please do not post email addresses.

tks Marek

Edited by Olympic260
Removed email address

12 minutes ago, Viennaman said:

Hello,

I made a mistake in upgrading p3dv4 to 4.1 and erased my PMDG 777 planes. Now I wanted to install them and can't get anymore to my account. Since 7 days. I am putting in my email address - than it says due to more security I will get a new link. I press the link and get redirected to the homepage to put in a new password - I do that and than it says he can't find my email address. Thats really annoying. Please advise how to get in.

tks Marek

Please not this is a community support. If you want official support from PMDG you need to open a ticket using support.precisionmanuals.com. If you do not have an account there you need to create one as this is different from the store account.

Also please note that you need to sign your post with your real name first and last when posting in the forum

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Hi Chris - Tos for the prompt reply. I did that - Paul Gollnick replied that I will get a link to reset my password - I did everything as suggested but still have problems to get in. I sent a ticket and don't get a reply anymore. Thats why I post here if this issue is know in the community. Its really frustrating not to get in in an account that was working fine for 1o years. 

MAREK EHRLICH MD

Rochusasse 9/12

1030 Vienna

Austria

9 minutes ago, Viennaman said:

Hi Chris - Tos for the prompt reply. I did that - Paul Gollnick replied that I will get a link to reset my password - I did everything as suggested but still have problems to get in. I sent a ticket and don't get a reply anymore. Thats why I post here if this issue is know in the community. Its really frustrating not to get in in an account that was working fine for 1o years. 

MAREK EHRLICH MD

Rochusasse 9/12

1030 Vienna

Austria

Marek,

What is the ticket number?

Chris Makris

sorry but what do u mean - u will reply there ? I really tried everything - somebody has to unblock somehow my account - otherwise I have NO idea how to get in again - I can also send you my passwords that I used. Tks again for your help

2 minutes ago, Viennaman said:

sorry but what do u mean - u will reply there ? I really tried everything - somebody has to unblock somehow my account - otherwise I have NO idea how to get in again - I can also send you my passwords that I used. Tks again for your help

He means that he will reply on the ticket, which will respond directly to your email address. This allows us to discuss account information without posting it for the public to see.

Kyle Rodgers

16 minutes ago, Viennaman said:

Your account is not locked. I have replied on the ticket. As Kyle wrote please continue the discussion over the ticket.

Chris Makris

Hi Chris, Sorry for bothering you here again but I sent you an email with the specific problem that I have - can you take a look ? tks

17 minutes ago, Viennaman said:

Hi Chris, Sorry for bothering you here again but I sent you an email with the specific problem that I have - can you take a look ? tks

Where did you sent an email? Both me and Paul have sent replies to the ticket. If you have not received anything then I assume your email is blocking the emails sent from us. Check your junk and spam folders.

You can login to the support.precisionmanuals.com and reply to the ticket from there

Chris Makris