Sign in to follow this  
kj_2002

Linda 3.04 Saitek Multi Panel Buttons Blinking

Hi everybody,

I am using Linda 3.04 together with Prepar3D v. 4. The problem is that my switch panel and my multi panel start blinking, once Linda has been loaded. At the switch panel the light for Gear Down blink and at the multi panel one button after the other.

Does anybody have an idea?

Kind regards,

Karsten

This is as designed. The blinking LEDs are to prompt the user to operate each  panel to register all the switch positions after LINDA starts. If you don’t do so you can, for example, lose all engines when you toggle the first switch. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your quick response. May I ask, when the blinking will stop? I have hit all switches, but the panels keep blinking. I am using the latest FSUIPC version.

Karsten

The landing gear lights will stop cycling when you operate any switch on the Switch Panel. Similarly, the cycling of the AP mode buttons will stop when you press any AP button, operate the flaps lever or selector knob on the Multi Panel.

If, however, if the whole panel display is blinking then it is a problem with the Win10 power USB management.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi again,

it is not the whole panel which is blinking, it is one light at a time and then the next one. But it surely does not stop, when I operate any switch.

If I look at the "Joysticks" section of Linda, then I should see the buttons, which I am hitting being highlighted. But nothing happens. I can use whatever button and nothing happens at Linda.

I assume it is just the Multi Panel that this is happening with? Do you have the Saitek Panels checkbox ticked in Setup LINDA? Is the Multi Panel disabled in Setup Joystick page? 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

It is the switch panel and the multi panel. I have tried to disable them, but that does not help. It seems that Linda does not react at all to any buttons.

I suspect you have not selected Sync To Sim (aircraft name outlined in orange). Without this select no device button/switch inputs are actioned.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Thanks a lot for your patience and your help, Andrew. Now I got it. I used to have a very old version of Linda and guess that some things worked differently.

Kind regards,

Karsten

You are very welcome. LINDA has undergone continual updates of the past couple of years. I hope to address the Sync-To-Sim issue in the next update.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK