Sign in to follow this  
jsmcwilliam

No FO voice

I run P3DV4 unders  Windows 10 and have just had to repair my P3DV4 Client and Content files. When I tried to start FS2Crew  for my PMDG 737 I have background sound but the audio test does not produce any sound and the flight officers voice is absent. I use a headset and have set my audio output to "Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) in both FS2Crew cfg and P3DV4 sound but this has not helped. FS2Crew is set for voice and the system check shows no errors. The Windows 10 Realtek HD Audio Manager has speaker config set to Stereo and the test produces sound in both L & R headphones.  I have also tried setting these to Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio) -same result. Can some kind soul give me the info necessary to overcome this problem.

John McWilliam

I assume this just started happening after you 'repaired' your P3D V4 because I know it was working for you before.

Does this help at all?  Especially the last one.

From the 737 FAQs.

Question:  I get no headset audio, or I'm losing my audio.

Answer: In Windows Sound options, uncheck the option that allows programs to take "exclusive" control of your audio device.

Update your audio drivers.

Open the Windows "Volume Mixer".  Ensure the "Applications" slider is not muted.