Sign in to follow this  
Victor Ortiz

Ideas and compliments

first I'd like to get my wish out of the way:  I'd like to be able to declare my own parking--I often hear real ATC ask pilots what parking they are set for....  

Another thought:  I have trouble with VoxATC and Aerosoft's Airbus A318-21 and the A2A products, but they are quite demanding models.

Another thought: 

Now, I'd like to compliment you on what you have accomplished so far.  I've had a learning curve--read commentaries, watched Youtubes.   Each flight my experience with VoxATC gets more entertaining. 

Victor Ortiz

Alienware Aurora R11; Intel Core i9-10900KF 3.7; RAM 128GB; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080

Well said Victor, despite what seems to be an "imperfect " programme and rare author support it has rebirthed my long flightsim career! 

I now have a very pretty Irish co pilot (incorrect in the current climate I know), to help me with flying my dash 8, and when she needs a break I take over the comms, perfect.