Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

American to Can 15000 Christmas sectors

15 hours ago, Bluestar said:

There have been no canceled flights and the shortfall will be covered with reserves and overtime.

Hmmm ... so this was actually a "planned" error?  Interesting indeed.

Cheers, Rob.

23 hours ago, mwilk said:

We'll see how the people in the back of the bus feel about that when they find out your experience is limited to a desktop flight simulator.:biggrin:

Actually I have 100+ hours in a SouthWest levelD 737 simulator. I don't think the folks in the back of the bus would ever notice the difference..........Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

1 hour ago, W2DR said:

Actually I have 100+ hours in a SouthWest levelD 737 simulator. I don't think the folks in the back of the bus would ever notice the difference..........Doug

Everyone is hiring pilots. Get paid for it.

NAX669.png

56 minutes ago, mwilk said:

Everyone is hiring pilots. Get paid for it.

I'd love to. All you need to do is get the mandatory retirement age moved up to 76:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

33 minutes ago, W2DR said:

I'd love to. All you need to do is get the mandatory retirement age moved up to 76:biggrin:

Don't worry. If they get desperate enough you might get a call.

NAX669.png

2 hours ago, mwilk said:

Don't worry. If they get desperate enough you might get a call.

I couldn't imagine to many pilots wanting to work until 76.

That seems like a terrible hell hahaha

• Upvote 1

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

5 hours ago, W2DR said:

The night sim?

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam