Sign in to follow this  
barramundilure

Taxi 2 Gate opinions

Hi i was wondering how the Taxi 2 gate sceneries were performing in P3D4.  I have read a few sketchy comments about them and have also read concerns about support and fixes for problems.  

Can someone comment about this as i have only today to decide before the discount at simmarket finishes.

Thanks

Regards

Barra

i7 7700K, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, GTX1070 OC 8GB, 1TB Samsung SSD for OS and P3D4.4, W10 64Bit, Corsair H115i Water Cooling

Get them if they are on sale.:biggrin:

A little slow on installers for P3D v4 and support needs a complete revamp but their sceneries are decent. 

Hope this helps

KSEA P3Dv4 is the first scenery I've bought from them. It's nice, but I have some issue's with strange transparent blocks around trees at night. Reported it, but they're slow to respond.....

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

I was able to load in KMCO in v4 without any issues using the migration tool.  Looks great and performs well.  

I installed KMCO by copying and pasting from my P3D3 (living dangerously, yes?) and it worked fine.  No performance issue that I see.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Are they planning on doing a MCO v4 installer ?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

1 hour ago, fwerff said:

KSEA P3Dv4 is the first scenery I've bought from them. It's nice, but I have some issue's with strange transparent blocks around trees at night. Reported it, but they're slow to respond.....

did you download the update from the update page? http://taxi2gate.org/?page_id=334

3 hours ago, fwerff said:

DD complete Seattle package is what I'm waiting for.

Eric 

15 minutes ago, ninerwhiskey9W said:

Can someone confirm their LTBA works in v4 ?

I have the package working but there are black textures on the city buildings surrounding the airport. Maybe someone has a fix...

The airport itself works fine, if you can live with the black textures on the buildings. They're less noticeable than you'd think, for what it's worth.

James

T2G keeps improving.  Initially, they would push updates on their website, instead of updating installers on the commerce site.  I found this annoying.   The quality of the scenery has always been good, and is actually getting faster.  I recently used the full P3Dv4 LFPGinstaller, which a fair 5 Euro upgrade charge, and it looks and works very well.  The most recent P3Dv4 installer update is KSEA.  I hope they do the same for OTHH, LTBA, MMMX, KMCO, KSTL, and other of their products.  

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

They used to be the most exciting developer out there for a time, frequently pushing out very high quality sceneries. Sadly they've had developer shortages in numbers so they're much much slower now. A real shame

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I generally agree with all above comments.  Their scenery is pretty good and their products form an important piece of my sim world (KSEA, MMMX, MMPR, MHTG, KMCO, LTBA, LFPG, EDDM and VHHH)  all of which work well for me in P3Dv4.  I don't care for their installers, and I do the same for all products in that I put the scenery files where I want them and use one add-on.xml file to link to P3D.  I don't care for their support which is by email only (as far as I have found) but when I have used the email route it has always gotten a response and the issue resolved. I will continue to add their products to my sim world.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP