Sign in to follow this  
barramundilure

Taxi 2 Gate opinions

5 hours ago, Tony P said:

I was able to load in KMCO in v4 without any issues using the migration tool.  Looks great and performs well.  

4.0 or 4.1

14ppkc-6.png

24 minutes ago, aceridgey said:

They used to be the most exciting developer out there for a time, frequently pushing out very high quality sceneries. Sadly they've had developer shortages in numbers so they're much much slower now. A real shame

The main developer's significant other had a child and his full time job requirements picked up from what I understand. Between the two his dev time has declined.

Eric 

Just now, tooting said:

4.0 or 4.1

Using in 4.1. only issue is the edge taxi lights have a flashing around the base.

Eric 

Is the afcad correct? Ie is there taxiway signs all over the place 

14ppkc-6.png

2 hours ago, downscc said:

I generally agree with all above comments.  Their scenery is pretty good and their products form an important piece of my sim world (KSEA, MMMX, MMPR, MHTG, KMCO, LTBA, LFPG, EDDM and VHHH)  all of which work well for me in P3Dv4.  I don't care for their installers, and I do the same for all products in that I put the scenery files where I want them and use one add-on.xml file to link to P3D.  I don't care for their support which is by email only (as far as I have found) but when I have used the email route it has always gotten a response and the issue resolved. I will continue to add their products to my sim world.

Thanks for the info Dan. I will give their KSEA a try.

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

15 hours ago, fwerff said:

KSEA P3Dv4 is the first scenery I've bought from them. It's nice, but I have some issue's with strange transparent blocks around trees at night. Reported it, but they're slow to respond.....

Its the same with TFFR, TKPK and TLPC. On P3D v4.1 (same when I was on 4.0)

11 hours ago, honanhal said:

the city buildings surrounding the airport. Maybe someone has a fix

Your missing effect files

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

13 hours ago, honanhal said:

I have the package working but there are black textures on the city buildings surrounding the airport. Maybe someone has a fix...

The airport itself works fine, if you can live with the black textures on the buildings. They're less noticeable than you'd think, for what it's worth.

James

Hello James,

I have it fully working in v4. Seems like you are missing the custom Autogen Texture. Did you install it with the XML method? Do you have P3D v3 or FSX installed as well? When I am back home I can check, which Texture it is.

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

22 hours ago, Lbt564 said:

did you download the update from the update page? http://taxi2gate.org/?page_id=334

Yup... didn't improve the tree issue. Did help with RWY 34R/16L not being lit at night.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

On 30/11/2017 at 1:37 PM, Tony P said:

I was able to load in KMCO in v4 without any issues using the migration tool.  Looks great and performs well.  

On 30/11/2017 at 1:41 PM, Gregg_Seipp said:

I installed KMCO by copying and pasting from my P3D3 (living dangerously, yes?) and it worked fine.  No performance issue that I see.

19 hours ago, B777ER said:

Using in 4.1. only issue is the edge taxi lights have a flashing around the base.

18 hours ago, Tony P said:

Can you pm your afcad as my 4.1 the taxiways signs are all over the place. Thanks 

14ppkc-6.png

43 minutes ago, tooting said:

Can you pm your afcad as my 4.1 the taxiways signs are all over the place. Thanks 

Switch file APX26210.bgl in main scenery folder 302 to OFF. No more default taxiway signs. Only thing remaining is the default control tower. Not sure what file that is.

Eric 

18 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Switch file APX26210.bgl in main scenery folder 302 to OFF. No more default taxiway signs. Only thing remaining is the default control tower. Not sure what file that is.

Huh? Say what?

There are over 190 airports in that file and to "fix" a problem at one airport that the developer can't/won't remedy you suggest wiping out a vast majority of airports in Florida?

That's like going to a Doctor for an in-grown toenail and him telling me amputation of the foot is the cure...

Just now, Pease_W said:

Huh? Say what?

There are over 190 airports in that file and to "fix" a problem at one airport that the developer can't/won't remedy you suggest wiping out a vast majority of airports in Florida?

That's like going to a Doctor for an in-grown toenail and him telling me amputation of the foot is the cure...

I never use default airports, thus this issue is a non-issue.......for me.

Eric 

I'm going to be patient and wait for the official installer for P3D 4.1, rather than risk having things messed up or not optimised for V4.1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.