Sign in to follow this  

Airports requiring Global

In the past, I was able to install Orbx's airport without Global via manual installation Now, after installing P3D v4 ORBX Central I cannot see or install these airports even if I own them and because of this problem, I cannot purchase any further product.

Any suggestions, I want to buy/purchase HD Trees and ESSA Stockholm Arlanda without Global (no improvement to the simulator IMHO since I have already installed an excellent freeware texture set).

Darryl

The question was never answered, anyone?

It seems the FTX Central 3 eliminated my purchased airports, does anyone know the directory where the scenery was placed by this app. I was able to place/use the scenery from a previous install.

Any help please and thank you, Darryl

I would think the best place to ask is the ORBX own forum, I do know when I purchase an airport it tells you at the bottom what is required Scenery for the product EG, SCA for KMRY.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg