Sign in to follow this  
Tesch Macher

Error displaying airports (v 2.3.1.2)

i have just experienced this, while being enroute (UUEE/EDDF) , everything was just fine till i was getting closer to EDDF, the ATC continued giving instructions despite of this error message, (i have updated p2atc with airac 1712)

7SqVlfO.jpg

aaand also, one more thing:   is it possible you implement a feature telling the application windows to remember their positions and sizes as when they were left ?

that will be really handy, because in my case im using a dual monitor setup, every time i start p2atc.exe app it will open up and position by itself on the main monitor using its default, every time i need to drag it to the second monitor, resize it and rearrange it , same does applly to the "?+" floating window..

telling that because, many other applications do remember their main window position and sizes when you launch them.

TIA

Thanks for the report.

It appears that for some reason the map component failed and so when P2A tried to get the size and position of the map, it failed and gave that error. 

Sometimes, changing to a different map style will fix this. 

P2A currently remembers the last size and position of the main and "mini" windows when you shut it down normally.  Even on my 3 screen extended desktop setup it knows where it was the last time I shut it down.  There may be some other types of multi-monitor setups where it is unable to figure out which monitor it was on. 

I'll have to check the SayIt plus window to try and add that sort of logic, but if the main window is not remembering where it was in your setup, that won't help.

Do you have a standard Windows extended desktop?

Dave