Sign in to follow this  
Viennaman

SAVE MODE DOESNT WORK and INSTRUMENT ENLARGMENT

Hello,

When I was flying the PMDG 777 for FSX I could save the flight at any time and than shut down the computer and restart and the flight would continue from the position as I have saved it from. This was a nice feature when I was short before running OOM.

When I save the flight PMDG 777 now in P3dv4 and I open it again, the simulator would not start with the panel and engine as I saved it and I can not catch up andymore.

Second, all the instruments can be enlarged in my cockpit - ONLY the captains artificial horizon with speed and altitude not.

Thanks for helping

Marek LOWW

In P3D you save the scenario, and then you can resume the scenario by loading it from the Scenario Setup screen.  Do not load the scenario on top of another loaded aircraft.  It works.

There is an option that by default disables the left outboard DU 2D popup because it causes a crash on some computers.  You can enable it at anytime, the Introduction has a section on Options.

By the way Marek, full names please in the PMDG forums.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks for the INFO - I thought i have a bug and thats why it is not enlarging. The first point I didn't get . When i fly, i save the current flight situation under a name. Than i can open that file. What is the scenario setup screen ? What is the meaning of top of another loaded plane ? I save the scenario e.g under AF 445 - than i open the file named AF 445. But when i do that, e.g. i was at FL 330, the plane immediately thumbs down and the instruments stay blank and i can't get the flight back to the saved position. That was always the case in FSX - plane remained - stable. 

Thanks again

MAREK EHRLICH 

LOWW

9 hours ago, Viennaman said:

Thanks for the INFO - I thought i have a bug and thats why it is not enlarging. The first point I didn't get . When i fly, i save the current flight situation under a name. Than i can open that file. What is the scenario setup screen ? What is the meaning of top of another loaded plane ? I save the scenario e.g under AF 445 - than i open the file named AF 445. But when i do that, e.g. i was at FL 330, the plane immediately thumbs down and the instruments stay blank and i can't get the flight back to the saved position. That was always the case in FSX - plane remained - stable. 

Thanks again

MAREK EHRLICH 

LOWW

I've read complaints from others that P3D will not launch a scenario from the saved scenario file, just another difference from FSX (there are many).  Start a new P3D session and have it configured to always first open the Scenario Setup screen, select your saved scenario from this screen.

Dan Downs KCRP

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png