Sign in to follow this  
turner112

FlyInside messed up my view...

You can't press the default view for cockpit?  It might be a top row keyboard key like 1, 2, 3 etc

If that doesn't work, although annoying, try deleting preferences folder

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

8 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

You can't press the default view for cockpit?  It might be a top row keyboard key like 1, 2, 3 etc

If that doesn't work, although annoying, try deleting preferences folder

Hey Ryan - yeah, had to delete prefs.

Oddly, I cannot seem to get rid of either the SPAD or FlyInside plugins... hmm...

The following solution posted by HiFlyer worked for me:

To restore X-Plane full-screen view after using FlyInside: Under "Graphics" Click "Reset visual settings" and "Reset visual offsets" Finally, click "Reset Fov"

Dugald 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Muklum said:

The following solution posted by HiFlyer worked for me:

To restore X-Plane full-screen view after using FlyInside: Under "Graphics" Click "Reset visual settings" and "Reset visual offsets" Finally, click "Reset Fov"

Dugald 

Thanks Dugald - If I try FlyInside again, I'll remember this...

You don't have to get rid of FlyInside plugin or anything, else simply go into Settings/ Graphics/Main Monitor/Set Visual settings to forward with 3D/Field of view,(for the Cessna I use 90)/Make sure visual wraparounds are all set to 0, also fractional Offsets are all 0. Once in a while windows itself will change these if you instrument panels look skewed or your plane is sitting lopsided check these things. Don't worry all is well. Any time you use VR and then go back to a flat panel 2D view you will have to reset the monitor views. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, turner112 said:

Hey Ryan - yeah, had to delete prefs.

Oddly, I cannot seem to get rid of either the SPAD or FlyInside plugins... hmm...

Even when you delete them from your Resources Plugins directory?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Please hope some can help me, some time when I use Oculus Rift and FlyInside and I take off my goggles and take it on again the cockpit are move up or down, and I try to take is back (use Ctrl+Space) but nothing happen, so please what can I do so the cockpit comes back to normal.?

Regards.

lao