Hello

I'm currently using the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, which has become very jumpy lately. Even after calibrating the joystick, it is very difficult to fly with it. The Thrustmaster T16000 HOTAS looks like a good budget stick. Here in SIngapore, only the Stick costs around  SGD 219, and the whole flight pack costs around SGD 349, which is a good deal. Are the throttle and rudder pedals worth buying ?

The Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS flightstick costs around SGD 400, something a wee bit outside my budget. Other than the better build and durability, is there any difference in the accuracy of the Warthog and T16000 ?

Are there any other products which I should take a look at ?

Thanks

9W

It's about  $209-219 for the stick and throttle. $349 is inclusive of rudder pedals.

I don't know about the Warthog but I've been using the Hotas X for a while now and its accurate enough. Thinking of upgrading to the T16000M too though.

Check out Kalsoft Marketing for the package and price info.

5 hours ago, TheBoom said:

It's about  $209-219 for the stick and throttle. $349 is inclusive of rudder pedals.

I don't know about the Warthog but I've been using the Hotas X for a while now and its accurate enough. Thinking of upgrading to the T16000M too though.

Check out Kalsoft Marketing for the package and price info.

Thanks for the info. I was looking to purchase it from GamesHome. Between this and Kalsoft, which would you recommend ?

Honestly I couldn't tell. I've bought most of my peripherals from Tec Drome at SLS. I guess go with whichever is cheaper and it seems Kalsoft is cheaper in this case. You might wanna check with them if they have ready stock first though. These items move off the shelf so slow in SG that retailers don't bring them in often.

This year I decided to upgrade the control inputs, and in 2018 and going to build a new rig to properly support the quality hardware inputs.   But in 2017 I went with this setup, which I mostly use for PDMG 737 flying:

Joystick: The HOTAS Warthog with the crosswinds 4.5" metal extension (allows more fidelity and reduces the amount of force needed to move the stick).

HOTAS WARTHOG throttle, a serious piece of gear for throttles, with metal toggle switches, etc.

A mechanical keyboard with LEDs under each key.   Kind of cool but it is a noisy keyboard.

Crosswinds rudder pedals.   Admittedly, they are used on takeoffs and landings for the most part, but what a great piece of gear.   A bit pricey, but you'll never find yourself buying another pair of pedals, ever.

Am pretty happy with this setup, but it wasn't the cheapest route to go, by any means.

Mark