Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

EireSim Cork Ultimate

Does anyone here use EireSim Cork Ultimate in P3D? I noticed a problem with the main terminal building (it was a hollow shell with the roof and all internal detail missing) in P3D v2.4 nearly three years ago, and mentioned it on the EireSim forum at that time. The developer was going to look into it, but repeated requests for an update failed to produce a response. I last posted on the EireSim forum about this in July 2015, and that is still the most recent reply! :blink:

I decided to check this afternoon to see if the problem remains in P3D v3.3.5, and unfortunately it does. I was hoping to have had this issue resolved a long time ago, so I just wondered if other AVSIM members have experienced the same problem.....and if there is a solution?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

None of EireSim:s airports are compatioble with any version of P3D v4.x 

Jack

the Swede in Spain

The Eiresim developer, Terry Smith, posted this in 2014:

and on the 'What next?' thread on his own forum back in 2013 that he was giving up development as he couldn't balance real world commitments and developing FS scenery.

It appears to be a common theme that 32-bit designed scenery models have a problem with missing roofs.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

I am sure that someone once stated that there is a "work around" for this, but I was never supplied with the details. Bear in mind here that I am using P3D v3.3.5, not v4.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I just purchased and installed EICK, most of the scenery is working, main terminal building is a little mess up. But one big thing for me is the runway lights are not working. Does anyone know a fix for the runway lights?

Cheers

Marcus H