Sign in to follow this  
Softpxl

Looking for some decent scenery of Japan

So I have been flying in and out of Japan with a lot of flights, but so far I only own a couple of sceneries that allow me to do so, and those are Narita International Airport and Fukushima Airport by Wing Creation Inc., and Kansai International Airport by Aerosim. But I haven't seen any other scenery for japan, so I was wondering if there is more to be found? And I am not just looking for airports but also mesh and textures for the surounding scenery.

I don't mind if it is payware or freeware, all I want is that it can be ported into P3Dv4 and that it is of decent quality

Check out RJFU Nagasaki and RJGG Nagoya/Chubu Centrair by Pacific Islands Simulation. Both are fantastic payware sceneries.

I think you are mission a few of the commercial sceneries.  For example, Wing Creation also has SHIZUOKA RJNS, NIIGATA RJSN, NAGASAKI RJFU, and SENDAI RJSS.

Also, Overland has nine packs of Japanese airports for FS2004.  Each pack has five airports, for a total of 45 airports.  I just travelled the long way across Japan, south to north.  I used a couple of these Overland airports in FSX and P3d v.3, including Supporo, and Haneda.  I did not have any problems (except the numbers on some of the runways were rather flaky)  Of course, using FS2004 scenery in FSX or P3d is always a risky matter, but at four euros per airport, it is not a huge risk.  Below is a picture of the Overland Haneda in FSX.

59fb8b165e563_Hanedainrain.jpg.750a47be9

Edited by tjstreak

I love the pacific simulation japan scenery's :biggrin: I heard there working on other one which is great....check out this older post. 

there also Haneda airport coming from one big scenery developer but know nobody anything yet hopefully it comes out soon.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.