Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Need a few beta testers...

It would be helpful if you own both RXP 750 and 650 but if you have either or that can be helpful too.  I'm using P3D v4 but if you have v3 or another sim that would be helpful because I haven't tested in those yet.

Also you need to have some addons which use the F1 GTN 750 and or 650 integrations.  Examples... A2A aircraft, Realair Turbine Duke/Legacy v2, Carenado etc.  If anyone has a dual GTN 650 addon that would be appreciated as well

PM me with your email.  This is in regards to getting all the bezel buttons/knobs working (which I believe we've got!)

• Upvote 3

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Kudos for a great modification. This really enhances RXP GTN use in my Alabeo M20 Mooney Ovation and my A2A PA24 Comanche. Great job!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I would be pleased to help you but my life priorities have changed, my wife's cancer is back and strong :/ (and i have to deal with my 4 years old child, that sucks !)

That's why i'm not very active and will not be for a while.

i9-10850k - Asus Tuf Z490+ - 32 Go DDR4 - RTX 3070 8Go MSI Trio X

Hi nirgal76, I'm sadden for you and I certainly hope the best to you and your family. Take care of your loved ones first, this is what matters most overall.

• Upvote 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

2 hours ago, RXP said:

Hi nirgal76, I'm sadden for you and I certainly hope the best to you and your family. Take care of your loved ones first, this is what matters most overall.

Amen!  Extremely sorry to hear that news Nirgal

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

5 hours ago, nirgal76 said:

I would be pleased to help you but my life priorities have changed, my wife's cancer is back and strong :/ (and i have to deal with my 4 years old child, that sucks !)

That's why i'm not very active and will not be for a while.

We will badly miss your contributions here, but you are badly needed with your family. Best wishes for the most positive outcome. We will be thinking of you.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Spent about a week in my hangar refitting RXP GPS gauges and popups in various aircraft, including variants of some aircraft with GNS and variants of same aircraft with GTN.  

I have this GTN keys and knobs mod installed and working great in several of my aircraft including:
A2A C182 Skylane
A2A PA24 Comanche
Real Air Turbine Duke v2
Alabeo M20 Mooney Ovation
Carenado F46 Cessna Caravan

Thanks once again Ryan and associates for a great job!  This is a very useful mod.

• Upvote 1

Frank Patton
ASUS 

Late to the party...

Ryan, could you send me what you've got..?

Thanks!

Bert

Hi Bert, I believe what you are looking for is the xml gauge code found here:

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

1 hour ago, RXP said:

Hi Bert, I believe what you are looking for is the xml gauge code found here:

Thanks, got it!

Bert