Sign in to follow this  
tandy

Level D 767/ Long haul

Hey, just a quick question I have upgraded to P3D V4 from FSX:SE and I am wondering is the level D 767 compatible with V4 yet? Also as someone who has various PMDG products on FSX the only one I could afford right now is the 737, are there any decent long haul birds with a fairly in depth system modelling in the $60 - 70 range at all? I were looking at the ifly 747 but not sure how that stacks up? Thanks your help guys 

• Upvote 1

No it’s not unfortunately. They have taken their time with the upgrades. We just got the P3D compatibility for W10 right before v4 rolled out so that’s that. Which I no longer use because elf the OOMs

As for long haul the 777 is right now the best but you are right it’s pricey. There is also the BBS A330, some people are happy with the new version that they released not to long ago. I personally don’t own it so I can’t speak more that what I see on forums and YouTube. 

• Upvote 1

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

No, the 767 is not compatible with v4 yet unfortunately. As for long haul birds,  the QualityWings 787 comes to mind when it releases for v4, and the CaptainSim 757 as well. Any iFly products should be a safe bet if you’re not expecting PMDG level systems.

• Upvote 1

No 767-300 yet for P3Dv4, at least not from Level-D.  The small group of developers on that bird took several years just to meet the demand for P3D, and got as far as v3.4.  Some developers just can't keep pace with the rapidly developing and  increasingly complex world of virtual flying, due to lack of resources, or just plain getting tired of spending more time coding than in the cockpit.  As much as I love the Level-D 737-300, I'm never going back to a 32-bit sim and the frequent OOM issues.

I will miss my 767, and I hope in a few years it will be back.  🙂

PMDG 747..But same price tag as the 777

as previously mentioned, The QW 787 is in and around 70 i think, Although don't have it so cant comment.

Edited by flyinpilot212121

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel.