Sign in to follow this  
whamil77

Cheyenne II Mod v2

Thanks, Martin.  I appreciate the advice--was not aware of the utility of the XMLTools in running/calling other modules, but it makes some sense, since I see some .xml files floating around in his mod.  Can you recall any other aircraft Bill has done mods for?  I'd be interested in seeing which ones.

Stew

Edited by StewartH

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Hi Stew,

Bill has mod's for Carenado's King Air 90 & 200, their AC 690B and the Cheyenne II, these are the four I have. He might have a couple of others. Bill is very familiar with the PT6 - Turboprops and I think most his mod's concern aircraft with these power plants?

Someone with more knowledge about xml tools hopefully will see this, but xml appears to extend the functionally.

Haven't seen Bill online for awhile, not sure what has happened to him? Hope he's okay!

Martin

Martin and/or Scott--

Scott's zip file of Bill's mod didn't include a sound file.  Was that supposed to be included in his latest v2.1?

Stew

Stew

On 12/1/2018 at 7:08 PM, MartinRex007 said:

Hi Stew,

Bill has mod's for Carenado's King Air 90 & 200, their AC 690B and the Cheyenne II, these are the four I have. He might have a couple of others. Bill is very familiar with the PT6 - Turboprops and I think most his mod's concern aircraft with these power plants?

Someone with more knowledge about xml tools hopefully will see this, but xml appears to extend the functionally.

Haven't seen Bill online for awhile, not sure what has happened to him? Hope he's okay!

Martin

Hi,

I have pm’ed Whamil77 for some of his mods but he seems not to be online. I am interested in those for the Cheyenne II  and the Turbo Commandaer. Could perhaps someone that has them be so kind as to provide me with a copy?.

Many thx,

Alfonso

Edited by Erdinger

Alfonso,  PM me your email address and I'll send you the Cheyenne II mods, but without Bill's sounds.  I installed Arezone's sounds for the Cheyenne instead--they are better than the default sounds anyway.

Stew

Stew

On 12/10/2018 at 1:13 AM, StewartH said:

Alfonso,  PM me your email address and I'll send you the Cheyenne II mods, but without Bill's sounds.  I installed Arezone's sounds for the Cheyenne instead--they are better than the default sounds anyway.

Stew

Hi Stew. As Bill (Whamil77) seems to be unreachable, would you please be so kind and send me the Cheyenne II mods? I'm PM you with my email address. Thanks!!

Best Regards,

Roberto Alvarez

2 hours ago, Ralvarez232 said:

Hi Stew. As Bill (Whamil77) seems to be unreachable, would you please be so kind and send me the Cheyenne II mods? I'm PM you with my email address. Thanks!!

Best Regards,

Roberto Alvarez

Done!

Stew H.

Stew

Seems I'm late to this party but can someone tell me how to get the mod for the DA31T Cheyenne for P3D v4 best aircraft I've ever purchased, didn't know there was a mod to bring it into the latest version.

Thanks