Sign in to follow this  
xDennis0811

FO Do nothing :/

Hello Guys,

My FO don't do the things he should do.When I begin with the Aircraft in Cold and Dark State and the FO should begin at Minute 59 with the "ELECTRICAL POWER UP SUPPLEMENTARY PROCEDURE" but he does nothing from this Procedure like turn on the Battery or something.This continues the whole fly so he didn't change the flaps to the Setting he should and so on.The only thing he does is to turn up the gear lever after takeoff :/ I'm using Prepar3D V4 and Windows 10 64-Bit.Had anyone tips how to solve this problem ? :)

Question:  I have P3D V4, and the FO is not moving any of the switches or pressing buttons.

Answer:  

You need to have the latest P3D V4 version.

To know what version of P3D V4 you have, right click on the Prepar3D.exe located in your main P3D folder.

Look at the "details" section / tab.

Look at the "file version".

You need to have 4.0.28.21686 or later installed.

More info here:

https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6305&t=125533