Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

P3D4.1

Hello, please someone can advise me if to use Orbx vector confiqurator for scenery runways OR the Make Runways ? Do I need to run the one, or. both while I install a new scenery for runway elevation correction?

Looking forward for advise please

Geo

I never used MakeRunways and have no problems with ORBX Vector and other addons?

Do you have a specific problem?

2 hours ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

Hello, please someone can advise me if to use Orbx vector confiqurator for scenery runways OR the Make Runways ? Do I need to run the one, or. both while I install a new scenery for runway elevation correction?

Looking forward for advise please

Geo

Hi Geo

Vector AEC configuration is to be used after installing new addon scenery to allow for runway elevation correction. Typically you would run it after new addon scenery has been installed and just prior to launching your SIM - be sure toapply the changes though before you exit FTXC-3.

Note however that with P3D v4, any new scenery installation that utilises xml, will not be detected by Vector AEC. ORBX has stated that they are working on a solution to address this in the near term.

There is a workaround associated with the Lorby-Si Addon Tool and the MakeRunways.exe, from Pete Dawson (FSUIPC) that can be utilised to address this deficiency. The procedure to achieve this is at the following link:

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/138358-how-to-make-vector-recognise-p3dv4-xml-scenery/

You could also resolve it by manually disabling the addon scenery via the AEC Tool in Vector after installation

Hope this answers your query

Kind regards

Thank you so much for your advises. Please any solution why I can not enlarge the primary flight display for any pmdg ngx b737?

othet panels as fmc can be enlarge with a mouse click but not the PFD

Geo