Sign in to follow this  
dmarques69

Compatible airport map P3D v4

The guys from fselite are always sharing all kinds of good stuff, and i found this...

https://fselite.net/p3dv4-compatible-airport-map/

Just click on the airport you want and you have all the info available.

• Upvote 5

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

Fantastic! Excellent resource. Thanks for posting.

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

Thanks for sharing.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

Thanks for this. I always liked the airports map at ADX but this one may be even more flexible. Nice!

The one thing I’d like changed is the removal of FSXScenery, I don’t really consider their airports to be payware quality.

I am the one who created and updates this map.

I was torn by FSXScenery being on there. The recent airports I have been putting on but the initial map I cherry picked a little so it’s not 100% inclusive for FSXcenery. 

I am curious to everyone’s opinion on if they should be included or not. There are some Chilean airports I viewed the same and left off but that same group seems to have improved a bit from what I saw recently. 

The total number is about 30 of the 600 airports so it’s not insignificant but it’s not half the map or anything. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Great resource. 

My take? Well it is a P3D V4 compatibility map, not a ‘limited selection of airports we like map.’ I would think it is worth having all compatible airports on there and let individuals decide if they think an airport is worth paying for or not. 

• Upvote 3

Johnny Crockett
7700K @5ghz | Asus GTX 1070 | G.Skill 16GB 3600 | P3D V4

So it's just Orbx airports?  I clicked on KSAN and only saw Orbx, not LatinVFR.  Be nice to see all.  Another idea would be a simple rating 1-5 stars (think of something like Best Buy), so the simmer could see what other simmers have rated it.  But still I nice resource.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

never seen this before nice of you  share

thank you

jeff storey

You still need to check as some of the airport`s are not P3Dv4 compatible and one listed faro when I checked the developer list it only up to v3xx, as I'm looking to build up my EU airports. 

Edited by rjfry

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

7 hours ago, Clutch Cargo said:

So it's just Orbx airports?  I clicked on KSAN and only saw Orbx, not LatinVFR

It's because the GPS coordinates are the exact same so it seems to vary which icon shows up on top. KSAN for both is on the list in the sidebar, admittedly not easy to find if you don't know what you are looking for.  The GPS just needs to be offset for one of them.  I think of all 600 there are 21 duplicates, just haven't had time to fix it.

2 hours ago, rjfry said:

You still need to check as some of the airport`s are not P3Dv4 compatible and one listed faro

TropicalSIM has said in their forums that they aren't specifically updating the newest airports right away (2016 and on) for P3Dv4 because they work fine.  There are 7 airports they said work.  I certainly haven't tested all of them but TropicalSIm seemed reputable enough I took their word for it that they would work okay.  I am pretty sure this is the only developer where there is a case like that and got included.  I haven't added anything anecdotal from forums or self-testing.    

Well they don`t list LPFR as compatible only up to v3, and if you search for P3Dv4 scenery in the web store it`s not listed, and on there forum when asked about v4 scenery the reply is it should work but you may have issues with v3 airports, and as I've already had a problem with another developers scenery for v4 and no support site, ill wait till they are done with the v4 SDK and stick with developers that have a support site.   

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

On 5/7/2018 at 10:53 AM, TravelRunner404 said:

I am the one who created and updates this map.

I was torn by FSXScenery being on there. The recent airports I have been putting on but the initial map I cherry picked a little so it’s not 100% inclusive for FSXcenery. 

I am curious to everyone’s opinion on if they should be included or not. There are some Chilean airports I viewed the same and left off but that same group seems to have improved a bit from what I saw recently. 

The total number is about 30 of the 600 airports so it’s not insignificant but it’s not half the map or anything. 

Please include them. This apparently is a map of all payware, regardless of what one thinks of the quality.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

22 hours ago, pgde said:

Please include them.

Will continue to do so. 

Does anyone have a complete collection? All 600+ airports? I know it’s unnecessary, almost impossible to fly to them all and quite expensive but the collector in someone has to want to achieve it...