Sign in to follow this  
crosswind

Patch v1.020a Released for FSX & Prepar3D v3.4

38128312984_ec73143b64_o.png
++++++MJC_NOTAM20171204+++++ 
Attention all MJC8 Q400 FSX & Prepar3D v3.4 Crew Members:

We have released Patch v1.020a for FSX and Prepar3D v3.4.  The vendors from which you purchased your Q400 should have sent out an email to you.  There however seems to be a few vendors who have not yet sent emails out, please be patient as there usually is a delay based on timezones.

All questions related to the patch/update should be addressed via the Official Majestic Software forum

Cheers

The Majestic Software Team
-Boss & K roswynd

• Upvote 3

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

For clarify I should state this update is for 32 bit versions only, the 64 bit version of it was released a fortnight ago.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

ThomasAH

Majestic updates are handled differently to other developers. You get them directly from Majestic’s website. You need your order details from PC Aviator or whichever shop you purchased from to download the patched files. Once downloaded you copy these files over the old ones in Majestic’s entry in simobjects, aircraft. Instructions are provided.

Cheers,

howevr

17 minutes ago, howevr said:

ThomasAH

Majestic updates are handled differently to other developers. You get them directly from Majestic’s website. You need your order details from PC Aviator or whichever shop you purchased from to download the patched files. Once downloaded you copy these files over the old ones in Majestic’s entry in simobjects, aircraft. Instructions are provided.

Cheers,

David!

Please read the first post in this topic again!

In this case it is a new full installer.

Does this update allow shared cockpit between 3.4 and 4.1 users? I saw in a post that this functionality would eventually be released.

I looked for a change log and couldn't find one.

Thanks,

EG

On December 5, 2017 at 2:53 PM, ThomasAH said:

pcaviator.com is currently still at .18

I keep checking everyday but now they're at .19. Hoping to see .20a soon, now that the windows 10 update fixed my FSX issue. :-)

I just sent an email to PC Aviator to ask if they are aware of the update and maybe give a rough estimate when it will be available.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ThomasAH said:

I just sent an email to PC Aviator to ask if they are aware of the update and maybe give a rough estimate when it will be available.

Hopefully they will respond to you.

I've tried two messages, plus included the request to update the Majestic Q400 and FS2Crew Q400 bundle when I made a purchase and have yet to receive a reply or even acknowledgement of my messages..

Ernest Pergrem

3 hours ago, Amir Khouzam said:

YAY! Pilot edition has been updated @ PC Aviator to Version 1.020A.  :-)

+1 So has Pro..

• Upvote 1

Ernest Pergrem