Sign in to follow this  
Bill Griffith

Taxi to gate

Hi Dave,

I'm using Ultimate Traffic Live now and when I exit the runway and request "taxi to gate", I select the gate given by P2ATC for GSX.  I get a message that the gate is occupied.  I find that when using Ultimate Traffic Live most of the gates are occupied which is undoubtedly part of the problem.  P2ATC doesn't seem to see these gates as occupied.  Any work around for this?  Again, not a big problem.  I find an empty gate and give that to GSX.  It is nice to have the P2ATC taxi guide though and I can request a 'follow me' vehicle but I would rather not.  Great program and the best ATC add-on out there.  :biggrin:

Bill

Bill  N7IBG     

Toggle the traffic off by hitting CTRL+SHIFT+T, park at the gate you want, and optionally toggle the traffic back on by hitting CTRL+SHIFT+T again

Ryzen 9 3950X / RTX 2080 Ti / 32GB DDR4 (3200MHz @ 14-14-14-34)

That looks to be a work around and while less then ideal, I will give it a try.  Thanks.

Bill

Edited by Bill Griffith
Reword

Bill  N7IBG